HP Envy 4511 Driver Download and Installation for Windows, Mac
The HP Envy 4511 driver download establishes the connection between the printer and the computer. It provides a series of instructions that are required for the printer to operate. It allows the PC or laptop to understand the hardware specifications of the printer. It is necessary for effective functioning and enhances the performance of the printer. Each printer has a unique driver that vary depending upon the type of operating system used. If the driver is not installed, it may lead to issues in the printer.
HP Envy 4511 driver download with simple steps
- Search windows and select Change Device Installation Settings from the list.
- Choose Yes and select Save Changes.
- Connect the first end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Select Devices and Printers in Windows.
- Select Add a Printer and Add a local Printer.
- Choose Use an existing port & select Next.
- Click Windows update and wait for the drivers to update.
- Click the name of the printer from the printer’s name.
- Choose next. Follow the on-screen instructions for HP Envy 4511 driver download.
- Remove the USB cable from the computer.
HP Envy 4511 windows 10 drivers
- For USB connection in Windows 10, search Windows for Control and then select Control Panel in the results. Choose View Devices and Printers. Select Add a Printer. Then, a Choose a device or printer to add to this PC window opens.
- If the Printer is on the list, choose it, select Next, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- If the Printer is not present in the list, click The Printer I want isn’t listed and choose Add a Network Printer or Local printer with Manual Settings. Select Next and click Use an Existing Port (USB001 : Virtual Printer Port for USB) and then choose Next.
- Choose Windows Update and then wait for the print drivers to update. Select HP in the Manufacturer pane and then select the name of the printer in the Printer’s pane.
- Click Next and install the driver. Then, disconnect the printer USB cable from the computer, and then reconnect the cable.
- For wireless network connection in Windows 10, search Windows for Control, and choose Control Panel from the results.
- Select View Devices and Printers -> Add a Printer. Then, a Choose a Printer or Device to add to the PC window opens. And, if your printer is in the list, choose it, select Next and install the driver. Else, if the Printer is not in the List, select The Printer I want isn’t listed & choose Add a Local or Network Printer with the manual settings. Choose Next and then click the port to be used by the printer, such as USB001 for a USB connected printer, and then choose Next.
- Select Windows Update & wait for the print drivers to update. Choose HP and click the name of the printer in the Printer’s pane. If the printer is in the list, choose it and select Next and install the driver.
- If the Printer name is not listed in the list, choose the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the screen two times to return Find a Printer by other options. And, select Add a Printer using TCP/ IP address or hostname and select Next.
- Choose AutoDetect from the Device Type drop-down list. Type the printer’s IP address into the text box and select Next. Then, wait for the computer to connect to the printer and choose Next to HP Envy 4511 driver download.
HP Envy 4511 mac driver
- Choose the Apple menu & select System Preferences.
- Select Print and Fax.
- Check if the name of the printer displays in the Printers list. If the printer is listed, remove and readd the printer to confirm it and the correct driver is used.
- Select the name of the printer, choose the – sign, and delete the printer. Once the printer is removed, select the + sign, select the name of the printer.
- Select the Print Using box, select the name of the printer in the pop-up menu.
- Choose Add to add the printer to the list.
HP Envy 4511 inkjet all-in-one printer driver installation
- Make sure whether the CD-ROM is present in the shipment box for driver installation.
- Make sure that the PC or laptop has a disc drive in it. The recently launched Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- Copy the contents of the CD-ROM in to the USB drive.
- Place the installation CD or the USB into the drive.
- Observe if a set of files appear. The setup format is .dmg for Mac. The procedure for saving windows is .exe.
- Wait till the download completes and do not turn off your PC while the download is in progress.
- Click I Agree Begin HP Envy 4511 driver download to save the file on your computer.
- Double-click on the setup file and click Next on the welcome screen.
- Select your place of residence and choose Next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of License Agreement
- Screen. Click the connection type, view your printer’s name in the print queue. Print a test page and the installation process in HP Envy 4511 gets installed successfully.
HP Envy 4511 driver is unavailable
- Collect the Network name and the Network security password.
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the network.
- Ensure that the printer is placed close to the computer.
- Ensure that the printer and the computer are on.
- Tap the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Press Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer.