HP Envy 4511 Setup for Printer, Wireless and Wifi
The HP Envy 4511 setup involves unboxing the packaging material and setting up the printer model by using the user manual. Then, turn on the printer, install the cartridges, place the papers and the pages prints successfully with no issues or errors.
HP Envy 4511 all-in-one printer setup
- Lift the printer from the carton & place it on a flat surface. Remove the tape and all the packaging material from the printer. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull to open the ink cartridge access door for HP Envy 4511 setup.
- Remove the tape and packaging materials from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The power cord must be plugged in the other end in the electrical outlet. View the Power button on the printer and turn it on.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the preferred language and tap Continue to confirm the choice. Then it displays to choose the specific Country / region and then touch Continue to confirm the choice.
- Press Date and Time and it shows to set the month, year and day. Tap Done. Hold the underside of the tray and pull out the tray.
- Keep the paper width guides to the outermost positions. Insert white, plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the short edge is put forward and the print side is facing down.
- Keep the paper width guides inward so that they rest on the edges of the paper. Push the tray towards the printer till it locks into place.
- Pull the output tray extender out and raise the paper catch. Keep the fingers in the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Pull it to open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Take the ink cartridges from the packaging material. Handle the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing towards the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward till it holds into place. Shut the ink cartridge access door for HP Envy 4511 setup.
HP Envy 4511 wireless setup
- Check if the computer is connected to a wireless network.
- Confirm whether the printer is also connected to the same router.
- Load the relevant paper into the tray and install the ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the above-mentioned devices are placed within the range near the router.
- To download the revised version of the driver, click the Download link on this page.
- Wait until the HP Envy 4511 setup process completes.
- Click Continue on the HP Installer screen, and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Click on the option called Wireless-Make a Wireless Connection to the Printer.
- Select Yes under the HP Auto Wireless Connect window and click Next.
- Attach the USB cable, carry out the on-screen steps and click Next. Follow the prompts and disconnect the cable for HP Envy 4511 setup wireless.
HP Envy 4511 setup wifi
- Glance through the steps given here to know the process of HP Envy 4511 setup wifi.
- Get the network name, network password, a computer connected to your Wi-Fi, and stable internet.
- Power on your computer and Wi-Fi router, and connect the computer to the wireless network to which you want to connect your printer.
- Press the Power button to switch on the printer and keep it near the router.
- Unplug any attached Ethernet or USB cables from your printer.
- Switch on your printer if it is switched off. Tap the Wireless button on your printer’s control panel.
- View the Wireless screen when it appears. Press the Settings option and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the prompts displayed to connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Download and install the full-feature printer software that contains HP Easy Start.
- Choose Wireless in the Connection type and then comply with the prompts to complete the HP Envy 4511 Setup for wireless.