HP Envy 4511 Troubleshooting Guide to Fix Printer Problems
HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting is a process of solving the printer problems related to its hardware and software. The troubleshooting solutions are easy to follow and effective in solving the issues.
Failed Installation HP Envy 4511
- If you face a failed installation HP Envy 4511, do these steps to resolve this issue with HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting guide.
- Disconnect the USB cord from the printer if it is connected to it.
- Switch off your printer and then switch it on. Ensure that it is in the ready state.
- Type devices on your Windows computer and tap Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- Right-tap the printer icon of your printer and select Remove Device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. If many icons are present, remove all of them.
- Connect your printer to the computer or a wired or wireless network.
- Modify the settings on your computer and then open Windows Device Installation Settings.
- Ensure that your computer is set to automatically download driver software. Install the printer driver using the Add Printer wizard.
- Complete the settings and wait while your printer and computer connect to each other. Tap Next to install the printer driver. The printer is ready to use.
HP Envy 4511 black ink not working
- Get the ink cartridges that are original to avoid the HP Envy 4511 black ink not working issue.
- Use the ink cartridges that are bought from the manufacturer’s store.
- Reset the printer to see if it resolves the HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting issue.
- Do not proceed for 30 minutes. Now, try printing again.
- Do not continue HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting if the above steps resolved the issue.
- Ensure that the paper you are using for the print job is appropriate for the print job.
- Try replacing the installed ink cartridges and insert the new ones.
- Install the cartridges into their slots, i.e., the black cartridge should be inserted in the right slot and the tri-color cartridge into the left slot.
- Align your printer after installing the ink cartridge to get the best print quality.
- Make sure that the print settings done for the print job are appropriate for your print job.
HP Envy 4511 computer saying usb not compatible
- If you face an issue like HP Envy 4511 computer saying usb not compatible, then do as per the solutions provided in this section.
- Power off your printer and computer, and remove the USB cable from your computer.
- Check the condition of the USB cord. If it is worn-out or damaged, replace it.
- Ensure that the length of the cord is not more than 3m. If it is, replace it with a shorter one.
- Insert the cable to a different port on the computer. Ensure that the port is USB 2.0 or more.
- Attach the cable directly to your computer if you are using a USB hub or docking station.
- Make sure that the cord is inserted properly.
- Power on your computer and wait for it to complete the setup.
- Turn on your printer.
- For Windows, wait for the computer to install a new device. For Mac, add your printer if you didn’t do it.
HP Envy 4511 does not connect to computer
- If your HP Envy 4511 does not connect to computer, then do the steps here to make a connection.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app to fix the HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting issues. Run the application on your computer.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the driver and software to solve this.
- Unplug the USB cord from your printer if it is attached to it.
- Search Control Panel on your Windows computer and open it.
- In the Programs and Features menu, click Uninstall a program to open the list of installed programs.
- Confirm the activity of uninstalling the driver by pressing Yes. Set up your printer by loading papers and installing ink cartridges.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and download the most recent version of the printer driver. Connect your printer and computer and try performing functions.
HP Envy 4511 in error state
- The issue of HP Envy 4511 in error state can be solved by a simple process of resetting the printer.
- Do as per the steps mentioned here to resolve the HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting issue.
- Gently press the Power button and turn it on.
- Do not proceed until the printer is not making any noise and not performing anything.
- Unplug the USB cable from the back of your printer. If your printer has a wireless connection, leave it that way.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the printer. Unplug the power cord from your printer and computer with the printer turned on.
- Do not proceed for at least 60 seconds. Plug the electrical cord back into the socket on the wall.
- Connect the electrical cord into the printer’s rear. Turn the printer on and halt until it is silent.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges and close the access door. If you get a prompt to print a calibration page, do that.
- Connect the USB cable into the printer if you disconnected it. Try to print. If this doesn’t print, service your printer.
HP Envy 4511 paper jam
- To solve the HP Envy 4511 paper jam error, do these steps to check the paper source setting.
- Take out the paper from the printer main input trays.
- Load the paper again. Keep the paper width guides in a way that they gently rest against the edge of the paper stack.
- Open the program that you want to print from, tap File, and press Print.
- Choose your printer from the drop-down menu.
- Pick the Paper Type/Quality and Media & Quality option.
- Tap Feed From or Source to opt for the right paper tray.
- Try to print and if the HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting issue persists, update the printer driver.
- Get the printer’s most recent driver by going to the manufacturer’s website.
- Scroll to the Software and Driver Downloads section and select your printer. Install the available firmware updates and try to print.