HP Envy 4511 won’t print : How to print photos and pictures
Get solution to resolve the HP Envy 4511 won’t print issue on the HP Envy 4511 printer. Also find solution to print the photos and pictures on the printer.
HP Envy 4511 won’t print
- If your HP Envy 4511 won’t print, then follow these steps.
- Clear errors like ink smears, faded printouts, etc.
- Resolve the problems by reinstalling the print driver on your Windows device.
- Use genuine ink cartridges in your printer.
- Insert the cartridges that are compatible with your printer.
- Make sure that the cartridges are fixed in the apt slots.
- Install the black cartridge in the right hole and the tri-color cartridge into the left hole.
- View the ink levels and check if they are low.
- Replace the cartridges that are low or empty on ink with the new ones.
- Do not insert unsuitable papers for printing. They can get stuck inside and create issues.
HP Envy 4511 not printing
The HP Envy 4511 not printing issue can occur because of reasons like an outdated printer driver, fake ink cartridges, improper power connection, etc. The HP Envy 4511 won’t print issues can be also be related to either hardware or software. Make sure that the complete setup is correct.
How to print 4×6 photos on HP Envy 4511
If you want guidelines on how to print 4×6 photos on HP Envy 4511, do as per the instructions given here. Make use of the appropriate photo paper to print your photos. The steps given below will help you to print photos from your Windows and Mac computer. Do as per the steps to know how to print 4×6 photos on HP Envy 4511.
How to print pictures on HP Envy 4511
- Know how to print pictures on HP Envy 4511 from your Windows computer by following the instructions here.
- Clear the plain paper from the main input tray.
- Keep the short edge of the photo paper into the main tray depending on your printer model.
- Ensure the glossy side of the paper is facing up in your printer with a rear load tray.
- Keep the paper width guides in a way so that they are resting against the edges of the paper and avoid HP Envy 4511 won’t print issue.
- Change the appearance of the photo by altering its color, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Right-tap the photograph, click Open With, and select Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Tap the menu icon and then press Print. Wait for the Print Pictures window to open opening the general print settings.
- Open the Document Properties window to access more settings. Open Options>Printer Preferences>Preferences.
- Modify the settings as per your choice. Tap OK and then Print and avoid HP Envy 4511 won’t print issue.
How to print multiple pictures on HP Envy 4511
- Know how to print multiple pictures on HP Envy 4511 from your Mac computer.
- Remove any plain paper from the main paper input tray and load it with the printed-side facing up and avoid HP Envy 4511 won’t print issue.
- Adjust the paper width guides so they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Edit the photo like changing brightness, contrast, etc.
- Open the photo you want to print, tap File, and then tap Print.
- In the Photos app, choose a layout and tap Print. The print settings window will open.
- Move your cursor to the Copies option and enter the number of pictures you want to print.
- Write 2 in the Copies box if you want to print two copies of the picture.
- Fill the information as per your preference in the remaining fields.
- Click Print and you will get your multiple pictures printed and avoid HP Envy 4511 won’t print issue.