How to Install HP Envy 5530 printer
- Lift the printer from the box and keep it on a flat surface. Remove the tape all the packaging material from the printer. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Take out all the tape and packing materials from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The power cord must be plugged in the other end in the electrical outlet. Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the preferred language and tap Continue to confirm your choice. Then it displays to select your specific Country\region and then press Continue to confirm your choice.
- Tap Date and Time and it displays to set the month, year and day. Press Done. Hold the underside of the tray and pull out the tray.
- Place the paper width guides to their outermost positions. Insert white, plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the short edge is put forward and the print side is facing down.
- Place the paper width guides inward so that they rest on the edges of the paper. Push the tray towards the printer until it locks into place.
- Pull the output tray extender out and raise the paper catch. Keep your fingers in the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Pull it to open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Take the ink cartridges from the packaging material. Handle the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing towards the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward until it holds into place. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
How to Install HP Envy 5530 printer on mac
- Suitable drivers should be installed on the computer to connect it to the printer.
- Open the browser and key in the printer driver.
- Enter the printer model number and choose the version of OS. Select Download button near the driver and install.
Install HP Envy 5530 printer driver on mac
Select the Apple menu, choose System Preferences and select Print and Scan option depending on the operating system. Choose the printer name, select Options & Supplies, choose Utility and select Open Printer Utility.
HP Envy 5530 install software
- For the wireless connection, search for Devices in Windows and then choose Devices and Printers.
- Choose Add a Printer and select Add a wireless, network or Bluetooth printer. A Select a Printer window displays.
- If the printer is in the list, choose it, choose Next and download the driver.
- If the printer is not available on the list, click the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the window to return What type of Printer do you want to get HP Envy 5530 install?.
- Choose Add a Local Printer. Select Use an Existing Port (LPT:1 Printer Port) and choose Next. Select Windows Update and wait for the printer driver to update.
- Choose HP, and select the name of the printer in the Printer’s pane. If the Printer is on the list, choose Next and download the driver.
- If the printer is not in the list, select the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the window two times to return for What type of Printer do you need to get HP Envy 5530 install?.
- Choose Add a Network, Bluetooth or Wireless Printer window and select The Printer I Want isn’t listed.
- Choose Add a Printer using TCP/ IP hostname or address and click Next. Choose AutoDetect from the Device Type drop-down list.
- Type the printer IP address in the text box and click Next. Wait for the computer to get connected to the printer and choose Next to download the printer driver.
Install HP Envy 5530 printer driver
- Make sure whether the CD-ROM is present in the shipment box for HP Envy 5530 install driver.
- Make sure that the PC or laptop has a disc drive in it. The recently launched Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- Copy the contents of the CD-ROM in to the USB drive.
- Place the installation CD or the USB into the drive.
- Observe if a set of files appear. The setup format is .dmg for Mac. The procedure for saving windows is .exe.
- Wait till the download completes and do not turn off your PC while the download is in progress.
- Click I Agree Begin Download to save the file on your computer.
- Double-click on the setup file and click Next on the welcome screen.
- Select your place of residence and choose Next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of License Agreement
- Screen. Click the connection type, view your printer’s name in the print queue.
Cannot install hp envy 5530
- Search Devices in Windows and then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results.
- Right-click the icon for the printer model and choose Remote Device. If multiple icons exist for the printer, take it.
- Then, close the Devices and Printers window.
- Go to our website, enter the printer model and download the driver.
- Depending on the printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start gets downloaded.
- Choose USB and complete the downloading process to start the setup.
- If Let’s Identify the Product to get Started page displays, choose Printer, type the printer model number and then choose Submit.
- If you want to change the Operating System, select Change, choose your version, and select Change.
- Under the Driver heading, select Download for the full software package, or choose Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- When prompted by the HP Envy 5530 install to choose the printer connection option, select USB to continue and finish the process.
HP Envy 5530 airprint setup
- AirPrint is a software that can be installed on the Mac system. It can be used to transmit print jobs to the printer.
- To setup AirPrint, first download the app from the playstore on your iOs device.
- Then, connect your device to the printer using a wireless network by entering the password.
- On the printer, press the up option and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect it for airprint HP Envy 5530 install and setup.