HP Envy 5530 Not Printing : How to Fix Printing Issues
The HP Envy 5530 not printing problem can take place because of reasons like an old printer driver, using ink cartridges that are not genuine, unstable power connection, etc. These issues can also happen because of hardware or software problems. Make sure that the setup is done correctly.
HP Envy 5530 not printing color
- Get the ink cartridges that are original to avoid the HP Envy 5530 not printing color issue.
- Use the ink cartridges that are bought directly from the manufacturer.
- Reset the printer and check if it resolves the issue.
- There is no need to troubleshoot if the above steps resolved the issue.
- Ensure that the paper you are using is apt for the print job.
- Try replacing the ink cartridges and insert the new ones if they are fake.
- Install the cartridges into their slots.
- The black cartridge should be inserted in the right hole and the tricolor cartridge into the left slot.
- Align the printer after you install the ink cartridge to receive the best print quality.
- Make sure that the print settings done for the print job are correct.
HP Envy 5530 won t print alignment page
- If your HP Envy 5530 not printing alignment page, then do these steps.
- Use clean blank papers to print.
- Make sure that they are not wrinkled or dirty.
- Check if your printer has a scanner.
- If it has, check the instructions on the alignment page to keep the page on the scanner platen and tap Scan.
- Go with the instructions which are mentioned on the alignment page and complete the scan.
- Another way is to print your documents without printing an alignment sheet.
- Proceed to continue printing the documents and tap the Skip button when you see it after the message ‘Alignment Unsuccessful.’
- Make sure you use genuine ink cartridges for printing.
- Reset the printer if this step also does not resolve the HP Envy 5530 not printing issue.
HP Envy 5530 error printing
- HP Envy 5530 error printing can occur when there is a paper jam.
- The paper jam can occur in the input tray, duplexer, etc., of the printer.
- Clear the paper which is jammed inside the input tray.
- Pull out the main input tray. Take out the loose sheets from the main tray.
- Take out any jammed paper and torn bits from the tray.
- Make sure you pull out the paper with both your hands to avoid tearing of pages.
- Check that there are no paper bits remaining in the main tray.
- Hold the front of the paper tray and push it in the backward direction until you hear a click.
- Clear the paper from the input tray and turn off your printer.
- Do not proceed for 30 seconds. Turn your printer on by tapping the Power button and fix the HP Envy 5530 not printing and error issues.