HP Envy 5540 Setup Mac, Wifi, Airprint
HP Envy 5540 setup is a series of steps which prepares the printer to function properly. The steps are unboxing the printer, connecting it to a power source, loading papers in the main input tray, installing the ink cartridges into the slots, and finally install the printer driver.
Setup HP Envy 5540 Printer
- Read the steps here if you want HP Envy 5540 setup.
- Remove the tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Attach an end of the electrical cable into the back of your printer and the other end into the socket on the wall.
- Power on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Keep blank paper in the input tray. Move the paper guide to the left, place the paper in the tray, and push it until it no longer moves.
- Balance the paper guide to the edge of the paper stack and lower the tray.
- Open the access door and wait until the carriage is to the right of the printer.
- Install the newly-bought cartridge into the respective holes.
- Hold the cartridge carefully after unpacking it and touch only the black plastic on it.
- Shut the cover and the printer will align the new cartridges automatically.
HP Envy 5540 setup mac
Read the information present here on HP Envy 5540 setup mac and set up your printer by complying with the steps mentioned here.
How to setup HP Envy 5540 MAC
- If you want to know how to setup HP Envy 5540 mac, follow these steps which are easy to follow.
- Make sure that your HP printer is switched on and in a ready condition. Get a USB cord less than 3m in length to insert into the USB port on your computer.
- Take out the printer USB cable from your computer. Open the manufacturer’s website, enter your printer model, and tap Begin.
- Follow the instructions to HP Envy 5540 setup and install using HP Easy Start. If the HP Easy Start app fails, go to the manufacturer’s website and enter your printer model.
- Click Download next to HP Easy Start. Open the file after you download it.
- Choose the USB option if you are prompted to choose the connection type of your printer.
- Make sure to select HP Scan or HP Easy Scan on the Install screen if your printer has a scanner to activate the full scan functionality.
- Add your printer to the print queue by tapping the name of your printer, clicking the Use or Print Using option, choosing the name of your printer, and pressing Add.
- Return to the HP Installer window to conclude the installation.
- Perform operations like print, scan, copy, fax, etc., whatever your printer supports.
HP Envy 5540 wifi setup
- Check if the computer is connected to a wireless network.
- Confirm whether the printer is also connected to the same router.
- Load the relevant paper into the tray and install the ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the above-mentioned devices are placed within the range near the router.
- To download the revised version of the driver, click the Download link on this page.
- Wait until the HP Envy 5540 setup and installation process completes.
- Click Continue on the HP Installer screen, and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Click on the option called Wireless-Make a Wireless Connection to the Printer.
- Select Yes under the HP Auto Wireless Connect window and click Next.
- Attach the USB cable, carry out the on-screen steps and click Next. Follow the prompts and disconnect the cable.
How to Connect HP Envy 5540 to wifi
- Check if the computer is turned on and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Use the same router for connecting the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is loaded with paper and installed with ink cartridges.
- On your computer browser, select Download.
- Wait till the computer finishes the installation process without clicking the Continue button.
- Check if the printer is turned on and press the Wireless and Cancel button together to reset the network settings.
- Release the buttons and get back to the HP Installation Connect window.
- Click Continue and carry out the instructions on the screen.
- Choose the Wireless option under the Connection Option window.
- Choose Yes on the HP Auto Wireless Connect screen and choose Next to finish the HP Envy 5540 setup and installation.
HP Envy 5540 wifi direct password
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch in on.
- Confirm whether the cartridges are installed.
- Ensure that the plain paper is loaded in the main tray.
- On the computer, select the Wireless icon.
- And, choose the printer with DIRECT in the name from the list of networks.
- Type the password to log in.
- Open the item you need to print.
- Choose File and then select Print.
- Choose the printer from the list of printers, and choose Print.
- Reconnect to the local Wi-Fi network after the print work gets completed.
HP Envy 5540 airprint setup
- AirPrint is a software that can be installed on the Mac system. It can be used to transmit print jobs to the printer.
- To HP Envy 5540 setup setup AirPrint, first download the app from the playstore on your iOs device.
- Then, connect your device to the printer using a wireless network by entering the password.
- On the printer, press the up option and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect it.