123 HP Envy 5640 Setup, Installation and Print Solutions
Use 123 HP Envy 5640 setup guide to install the printer at first time. Easily perform the google cloud print setup, print photos and printing double sided on HP Envy 5640 printer.
Simple steps for 123 HP Envy 5640 Setup
- Lift the printer from the box & place it on a flat surface. Remove the tape and all the packaging material from the printer. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the tape and packaging materials from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The power cord must be plugged in the other end in the electrical outlet. View the Power button on the printer and turn it on.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the preferred language and tap Continue to confirm the choice. Then it displays to choose the specific Country\ Region and then touch Continue to confirm the choice.
- Press Date and Time and it shows to set the month, year and day. Tap Done. Hold the underside of the tray and pull out the tray.
- Keep the paper width guides to the outermost positions. Insert white, plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the short edge is put forward and the print side is facing down.
- Keep the paper width guides inward so that they rest on the edges of the paper. Push the tray towards the printer till it locks into place.
- Pull the output tray extender out and raise the paper catch. Keep the fingers in the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Pull it to open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Take the ink cartridges from the packaging material. Handle the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing towards the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward till it holds into place. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
123 HP Envy 5640 Installation
- Remove the paper from the main paper tray.
- Place the photo paper into the tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides so that they rest at the paper edges.
- You can also edit the photo to improve color, brightness, contrast and other settings.
- Right-click on the photo, click Open With and Choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Select File and then choose Print.
- The Print window opens with general settings.
- Open the Document Properties window for accessing more print settings.
- Browse and select the print settings for photos in the Document Properties window.
- You can change the color and quality settings for best results. Select OK->Print. Finish 123 HP Envy 5640 setup for printing.
- Place blank paper into the input tray.
- Open the document, Select File->Print.
- Choose your printer and then select Printer Properties.
- View the Print On Both Sides menu and select the binding option.
- Select OK->Print.
- Remove the pages from the output tray.
- Keep the printed pages into the input tray accordingly.
- Select Continue->Print. Complete 123 HP Envy 5640 setup for double sided printing.
123 HP Envy 5640 setup and installation can be done from the CD-ROM. Install the printer and run the software so that the printer prints with no issues or errors.
123 HP Envy 5640 Google Cloud Print Setup
To 123 HP Envy 5640 setup for cloud print, Locate the Power button on the printer and load plain paper in the input tray. Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed. Ensure that the printer is connected to the same network as the computer. Open the chrome browser and sign in to your Google account. In the address bar, type Chrome:// devices and then tap Enter. If the printer is listed under New Devices, select Register and select Register to print a confirmation page. Confirm the registration on the printer’s control panel display. Then, on the computer, open the Chrome browser and sign in to the Google account. Select Print, choose Upload File to Print and also choose Select a File from my computer. Choose the document you need to print and select Open. From the Google Cloud Print window, choose the printer, change print settings and select Print.