HP Envy 5660 Scan to Computer
- Take the document and place it on a scanner glass of your HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Placing the document varies based on the printer type and features.
- Choose the Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo on the control panel of your printer.
- Alter the available basic settings as required.
- To access advanced copy settings, choose Settings or the gear icon.
- Access the settings using the control panel screen.
- After setting everything, tap on Start based on the printer.
- Otherwise, go to the Main Copy screen by choosing Back. Next, choose Start Black, Start Color, or Ok to begin the copy job.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to Email
- you can make HP Envy 5660 scan to email using the control panel or HP Scan feature.
- Automatic scan to mail setup is possible only with a local email client.
- If you are using web-based email then, you have to attach the scanned document manually.
- Configure your web-based account with the local email client to enable auto scan to mail function.
- Launch the HP printer software and select your printer from the window of the HP Assistant.
- Click Scan —> Scan a Document or Photo and the HP Scan opens.
- Prefer options like Document to Email or Email as JPEG from the scan preview window.
- Click Scan and the mail client opens with the scanned document attached.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to PDF
- It is possible to scan multiple pages to PDF format on your HP Envy 5660 printer by using the Windows’ Fax and Scan option.
- Scan a document directly into PDF or convert into PDF after scanning using the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Connect HP Envy 5660 scan to computer through a USB cable or through a wireless network.
- Raise the scanner lid of the printer and place the document on the scanner glass.
- Ensure the scan side document is facing the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- Open the Start menu with the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Type Fax and scan into the search box and press Enter.
- Click on Fax and Scan and then click on New scan.
- Make sure your printer is selected.
- Click on the Change option to select your scanner device if it is not selected.
- On the printer drop-box, click on Microsoft Print to PDF and click on Print to select a save location. Finally, click on Save.
HP Envy 5660 Scanning Software
- The HP Envy scan software is included in the full-featured driver.
- If you are installing the driver through the HP Smart app, then HP Scan app is also downloaded along with it.
- There are several apps developed by HP for scanning based on the version of the software and given below the list of apps to scan on HP printers.
- The Microsoft Windows of all versions supports all these following apps; HP Smart app, HP Scan and Capture app, Windows Scan app, Microsoft Paint, Windows Fax and Scan. The network printer can scan through Webscan Utility.
- The Mac OS connect with the HP Envy 5660 printer can scan using HP Scan software and Apple Image Capture. The HP Scan is included with the full-featured printer driver.
- Using this software you can modify
HP Envy 5660 Scan Software MAC
- The HP Envy scan to Mac OS can be done easily by installing the printer driver software on your computer for HP Envy 5660 scan to computer.
- The full-featured software includes the scan software but, if you installed the driver already, you can download the app separately.
- Connect your devices to a network and surf the official site.
- Download and install the HP Scan software on your Mac system.
- There is another software called Apple Image Capture and you can download from the Apple store.
- Begin Scan once all the requirements are met.
- Load the photo or document until it fills the scanner path. Press the Scan button and the application becomes active.
- Select HP Envy 5660 printer from the dropdown list of the scanner.
- You can select and the job type from the Presets menu. The scanned document is displayed on Mac’s screen.
- You can apply edits to it. You can adjust colors, resize and straighten the scan.
- Locate Send at the bottom right corner and choose the location to store the file.
How to Scan HP Envy 5660
- Our website gives the solution for the common query “How to scan from HP Envy 5660”.
- Lift the scanner lid of the Envy and place the document or the photo that has to be scanned and then close the lid.
- Open the HP Easy Scan application.
- Press the Scanner option. A drop-down menu appears.
- Select the HP printer name from the drop-down list.
- Choose the type of scan job required from the Presets menu and then click on Scan.
- Wait for the scanning process to complete.
- You can adjust the colors or straighten the image or crop the size of the file using the Edit option available.
- A thumbnail will be loaded on the left side panel. You can edit the file in this tab.
- To save, click Send in the bottom right corner and select Folder.
HP Envy 5660 Scan Multiple Pages
- Download the full feature printer software for your operating system.
- Install the package from your local drive.
- Open the printer icon which will display the Hp Printer Assistant.
- Go to the Scan menu.
- Click on the Manage HP Envy 5660 scan to computer option.
- Make sure to enable the scan to computer option.
- Mark the “Automatically start scan to computer when I log on to Windows” tab as checked.
- Go to the Scan menu and click on Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select the format to save in.
- Click on Scan. After scanning one-page click on Add more pages prompt and place the next documents one by one
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Envy 5660
- Check whether your system has the required software to scan the documents.
- Go the manufacturer site and download the HP Printer Assistant application or the HP Scan software.
- Download them from our website for a more convenient way.
- Click on the Download button with a download icon on it. Click on Save or Run if prompted. It is recommended to click on Save since the file gets downloaded and you can store it too.
- Double click on the application present on your Desktop. Click on Scan a document or Photo.
- Select a format to you to want to save.
- Ensure that the Show Preview option is checked and check that the DPI resolution is set to 300 DPI or lower.
- Click on (+) plus icon present in the scan preview dialog box to add multiple documents.
- Click on Save after scanning your pages.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to Computer Not Working
- If the software is found to be corrupt, then you can download the full version from our website.
- Check if the power cable is connected correctly to the printer or not. If in wired mode, check whether the USB cable is firmly connected to the system.
- In wireless mode, check whether the network range is good or weak.
- If there is poor network connectivity, then the printer will probably not respond.
- Restart the printer, router and the HP Envy 5660 scan to computer which may resolve the scanning errors.
- If nothing works, uninstall the printer software and re-install all the drivers and software.