Envy Printer »
123.hp.com/envy 5660 »
HP Envy 5660 Setup
123 HP Envy 5660 Setup, Installation and Airprint Setup
123 HP Envy 5660 setup involves the steps starting from taking out the printer from the shipment box, loading paper in the main input tray, connecting your printer to a power cord, install the ink cartridges, and install the printer software.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Installation
- The steps for HP Envy 5660 printer installation are easy to carry out. Do these steps in the sequence they are given to successfully 123 HP Envy 5660 setup and install.
- Take out the printer out of its box and clear the packaging materials from everywhere inside the printer.
- Ensure that the required contents are there inside the box. Do not remove anything inside the package until you are sure that they are not needed.
- Load paper into the paper tray by taking it out towards you. With the paper tray out, push the photo tray inside.
- Adjust the paper width guides as inside as possible. Load plain blank paper into the paper tray. Push the stack of paper to the rear of the tray until the sheet stops.
- Attach the electrical cord to the rear of the printer and then connect the other end of the cord into an electrical outlet. Power on your printer and set your preferences like language, country, and press Continue.
- Open the access door of the cartridge. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packaging from it.
- Insert the cartridges into their respective slots and then close the cartridge access door.
- Tap OK and wait while the printer calibrates. The printer will print an alignment sheet once the alignment is complete.
- Download the most recent printer software on your computer and 123 HP Envy 5660 setup, install it by following the instructions.
HP Envy 5660 Setup MAC
- Complete the 123 HP Envy 5660 setup mac by following the steps here.
- Unpack your printer from its carton and remove the packaging from it. Check that the required contents are in the box.
- Load suitable paper in the input tray. Connect your printer power cable to turn it on and set your preferences.
- Install the cartridges in the respective slots (black- right slot, tricolor – left slot) and then download and install the recent printer software on your Mac.
- Get the following requirements to set up your Mac computer and printer for the installation. Obtain the network name, password, a Mac computer connected to a wireless network, internet access, etc.
- Also get a USB cable, a wireless-enabled printer, and administrator privileges or password. Ensure that the printer, router, and computer are powered on.
- Connect the computer to the wireless network. Attach the USB cable to the back of the printer and the computer. Turn on your printer if it is off and tap the Wireless icon the printer’s control panel.
- 8.Tap the Settings option and then press 123 HP Envy 5660 setup Wireless Settings. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the onscreen instructions to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- 9.Turn on your printer and remove the USB cable if needed. If needed, the software will prompt you to connect the cable. Visit the manufacturer’s website, type your printer model, and click Submit.
- Change the operating system if you want and under the Driver section, tap Download for the full-feature software package or tap Basic Drivers for other driver options.
HP Envy 5660 Airprint Setup
- Power on your printer and then connect it to the computer or network.
- Touch the Setup icon on the printer control panel, tap Wireless Setup Wizard, and go with the instructions.
- Open your document or photo, tap File, and click Print.
- If the printer is included in the list, click on it and try to print. The 123 HP Envy 5660 setup is complete if you can print.
- If your printer is not included in the list, click Nearby Printers.
- Add your AirPrint printer to the Mac printer list.
- Tap Apple>System Preferences>Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Check if your printer is in the list. If it is, remove and re-add it to confirm that it is set up for AirPrint.
- Tap the printer name, press the minus symbol to delete your printer, click the plus symbol, tap Add Printer or Scanner, click your printer name, and go to the next step.
- Ensure that 123 HP Envy 5660 setup for AirPrint or Secure AirPrint appears in the Use or Print Using option. Tap Add, open a document or photo, tap File, and select Print.