Use HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting Guide To Fix Problems
HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting is a process of solving printer hardware and software problems by providing instructions to fix the ongoing issues. The troubleshooting steps are for your devices like printer, computer, etc., and also works for different versions of operating systems. Go through the steps to solve the issues.
How To Fix HP Envy 5660 Offline Error
- The HP Envy 5660 offline is a condition where the printer is unavailable to make a new connection.
- It can also occur when the printer is creating problems in the ongoing connection.
- If there is no power supply enabled to the printer, the printer will show Offline error message.
- The steps are simple to resolve the issue.
- You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor (Windows).
- Try resetting the printing system.
- Ensure that the power connection to the printer is proper and stable.
- Make sure that the printer is set as the default printer.
- Ensure that the printer is ready to perform jobs.
- Solve the error by complying with the HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting steps applicable for your operating system.
HP Envy 5660 Won’t Connect To WIFI
- The error HP Envy 5660 won t connect to wifi can be resolved by fixing the steps here.
- When you are trying to install the full feature print driver for a wireless network, an Unsuccessful Network Installation error message appears.
- Restart your printer, computer, and router.
- Power off your router by gently tapping the Power button.
- You can switch the router off by removing the power cable also.
- Turn off your printer and remove the USB or Ethernet cables.
- Terminate all the running programs on your computer and shut it down.
- Connect the electrical cord to the router.
- Wait till you see a normal connected status on the Internet activity light.
- Turn on your printer and computer and install the most recent printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
HP Envy 5660 won’t Scan
- You can resolve the HP Envy 5660 won t scan error by resetting your printer.
- Confirm that the power source for your devices is working correctly.
- Tap the Power button on your printer to switch it on.
- Take the electrical plug from the printer without powering off your printer.
- Remove the USB cable from the source of the power and wait for 30 seconds.
- Make sure to not connect it to an extension adapter or a surge protector.
- Attach the electrical cord to the back of your printer and then turn it on.
- Print a test copy if the no error displays.
- Connect the power cord to a different socket present on the wall.
- If the original outlet is causing the HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting issue, do not use it. Try scanning now and check if the issue is resolved.
Paper Jam HP Envy 5660
- The situation of paper jam HP Envy 5660 will occur when the paper is stuck inside the parts of the printer.
- Clear the jammed paper from the output tray of your printer.
- Press in the output tray extender.
- Hold the output tray and pull it towards you to remove it.
- Extend the paper tray to its outermost position.
- Clear all the paper present in the main input tray.
- Make use of a flashlight to check for stuck paper in the output tray, output area, and the paper feed rollers.
- Remove the jammed paper or torn pieces of paper.
- Use both of your hands to remove the stuck paper to avoid tearing them.
- Slide the output tray onto the input tray to place it again. Check if the HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting issue is resolved.
HP Envy 5660 Driver is Unavailable
- Get a new driver if the HP Envy 5660 driver is unavailable.
- Follow the steps to download and then install your printer driver.
- Search and open Programs and Features on your Windows computer.
- Tap Uninstall. Again in the Devices and Printers window, search your printer.
- If you find it, right-click on it and tap Delete or Remove Device.
- Press Windows and R key together to open the run command window.
- Enter printui.exe /s and tap OK. Click Drivers and look for your printer driver, click it and tap Remove on the name of your printer.
- Tap OK>Apply. Press OK in the Print Server Properties window.
- Close Devices and Printers. Restart your computer and download and install the printer software from the manufacturer’s website.
- Connect the USB plug only when you are prompted to do so. Comply with the onscreen HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting instructions and perform functions on your printer now.
HP Envy 5660 Photo Tray Error
- When the printer trays are not placed properly, then the HP Envy 5660 photo tray error occurs.
- Resolve this error by continuing forward with the HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting steps given here.
- Place your printer on a flat surface and press in the output tray extender.
- Pull a little on the input tray but do not take it out. Take out the output tray.
- Ensure that the photo tray is in its place correctly.
- Keep the photo tray guide in a way that they are moving beneath the main input tray guides on the left and right side of the input tray.
- Lightly move the photo tray to align the tab spaces and press on the tabs to put them back into position.
- Ensure that the photo tray is moving without any problem now.
- Install the output tray again and make sure that the edges are in line with the input tray.
- Try to print. If the issue is still there, try printing or copying after removing the output tray. If this HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting guide doesn’t help, service your printer.