HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup for Windows and Mac
Today, the printers are fixed with the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup. Connecting your printer to the computer using a cable. The HP includes an extensive series of multi-functional printers with an efficient wireless setup. You are required to gather the network name(SSID) and password to connect the HP Envy 5660 to wireless.
HP Envy 5660 printer Wireless Setup
- Before you set up the printer, make sure the wireless connection is solid. Obtain the network name and password.
- Switch on the printer, computer, and router. First, connect the computer to the wireless network.
- Do not connect any USB cable at the time of setup. Click the Wireless icon on the printer. A blue light flashes near the icon.
- When the Wireless Summary screen displays, select the Settings icon and choose Wireless Settings.
- Press the HP Envy 5660 wireless setup wizard.
- The printer takes time to search the available network nearby. Choose the network to which your computer is connected.
HP Envy 5660 wireless setup Wizard
- Wireless Setup wizard is the Built-in function to connect the device to wireless.
- Tap on the wireless icon on the printer and the summary screen displays.
- Tap on the settings icon.
- Click on the down arrow to scroll to the Wireless setup wizard, and then click OK.
- The HP Envy 5660 wireless setup wizard searches and displays all the available networks.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to your network name, and then press OK.
HP Envy 5660 printer wireless setup Mac
- The initial step is to install the printer driver compatible with Mac.
- Turn on the printer and plug it to the power outlet.
- Use a USB cable and connect your device to your PC.
- You have to connect the network cable and the hub if you are using a network printer.
- Verify if the router is on and Mac system is on the network.
- Click on the Apple menu and navigate to System Preferences.
- Go to Print & Scan option and click on the ‘+’ button.
- Check if your printer’s name is on the list and then Add the same.
- Start working with the HP wireless printer for HP Envy 5660 wireless setup.
HP Envy 5660 wireless Password
- The wireless password is required to connect the devices to your wireless network.
- When you purchase a router, the Internet Service Provider provides you network password.
- You can find the password enabled on the router. Contact the ISP if you cannot find it.
- View your password from any Windows system that is already connected to the network.
- Right click on the HP Envy 5660 wireless setup network icon on the taskbar and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Choose Change Adapter Setting and find your wireless network.
- Go to Wireless Properties, click the Security tab.
- As you click on the Show Character check box, you can see the password.
How to Print Wirelessly from HP Envy 5660
- Establish a connection between the HP Envy printer and the computer.
- Install the setup by following the installer instructions.
- Open a document on the word and click File.
- Click on Print option from the menu and choose your printer from the list.
- Make changes in the printer properties.
- Enter the number of copies and type of orientation.
- Click on the Print/Quality tab and make changes to the default settings.
- Load the input tray with papers and click Print to begin the printing process with successful HP Envy 5660 wireless setup.