HP Envy 5660 Won’t Print, Not Print, Not Print Wirelessly
If your HP Envy 5660 won’t print, then it can be because of many reasons. There can be a problem with the cartridges, print carriage, connectivity of the printer, etc. Do these below given solutions to resolve it.
Resolve HP Envy 5660 not printing issue
- If the HP Envy 5660 not printing from computer, there are many ways to solve this.
- The reasons can be improper power connection to the computer, old printer drivers, etc.
- If you are using applications to print, then there can be printing and HP Envy 5660 won’t print issues on your computer if the apps used are not compatible.
- Ensure that the computer has the most recent printer driver and software installed on it.
- Check that the paper used is of suitable type.
- Make sure there are no connectivity problems between your printer and computer.
- If you are using the Ethernet cable, ensure that the cable is not damaged or worn-out.
- If you are using a USB cord to connect your printer and computer together, make sure that it is inserted properly.
- Wireless printing methods used should be compatible with your printer and computer.
- Remove any unnecessary files from your computer, and make sure that there is no virus on your computer.
HP Envy 5660 will Not Print in Color
- If your HP Envy 5660 will not print in color, carry out these steps which are mentioned below.
- Make sure that you use genuine ink cartridges in your printer.
- The print quality goes down if you use fake cartridges.
- The manufacturer does not take any guarantee if the quality is bad.
- Do not use curled or wrinkled paper in the printer for printing.
- Insert only clean, crease-free papers for doing the print jobs.
- On your Windows computer, remove the printer driver and reinstall it.
- Do not forget to try this solution because this solves the HP Envy 5660 won’t print issue of your printing not printing in color.
- Check the print settings of the printer.
- Make sure that settings like type, quality, etc., are set as per the preferences.
HP Envy 5660 won’t print from Photo Tray
- The HP Envy 5660 won t print from photo tray if the tray is not seated properly.
- It can also show this HP Envy 5660 won’t print issue if the paper used is not suitable for your printer.
- If the paper used for printing photos is of incompatible size, then this problem will arise.
- Ensure that all the settings are proper. If no steps solve this problem, reset your printer.
- Turn on your printer by pushing down on the Power button if it is off.
- Proceed until the printer is silent or idle. With your printer turned on, remove the electrical cord from the rear of your printer.
- Remove the power cord from the outlet on the wall and wait for 1 minute.
- Reconnect the electrical cord to the socket on the wall and the back of the printer.
- Turn on your printer if it is still switched off.
- Wait until your printer is silent. Try printing now.
HP Envy 5660 won’t Print Wirelessly
- If your HP Envy 5660 won t print wirelessly, then resolve the issue by fixing the connection issues.
- Restart your printer and check if this step solves the HP Envy 5660 won’t print issue.
- Turn on your printer if it is off by lightly pushing down the Power button.
- Do not continue until your printer is silent and not performing any activity.
- With your printer on, remove the electrical cable from the rear of your printer and the socket on the wall.
- Do not proceed for 60 seconds. Re-attach the electrical cord into an outlet on the wall.
- Plug in the electrical cord into the back of your printer.
- Press the Power button on your printer if it is still off. The printer will undergo a time of warm-up.
- Do not do any other activity until the warm-up is finished and your printer is silent before you proceed.
- Make sure your printer and computer are in connection to the same wireless network.
- Try using mobile printing solutions to print wirelessly from your phone and prevent HP Envy 5660 won’t print problem.