- 123.hp.com »
- HP Envy 6000 No Display Panel
Solved: HP Envy 6000 No Display Panel
Generally, HP Envy 6000 works well without any trouble. However, no printer is an exception to problems. Is your HP Envy 6000 printer’s control panel not lighting up? Don’t worry; with some simple hacks, you can resolve the trouble in the best way possible. With all that said, continue reading this article to learn the HP Envy 6000 No Display Panel solutions.
Light Up Your HP Envy 6000 Printer Control Panel
- The control panel lights will go off automatically when your printer is not in use. In that case, you can press any button on your 123.hp.com/envy6000 printer control panel to wake it up. If it doesn’t work, you need to try a different solution.
- Locate the Information button on the printer control panel; you can find it on the right side.
- Now, press and hold the Information button on the printer control panel until all the lights turn on.
- Hopefully, this should work for you. If not, you need to troubleshoot the problem with a power cycle. Proceed with the following section to learn the detailed steps.
Perform A Power Cycle On Your HP 6000 Printer
A simple power cycle can resolve a wide range of printer issues. When the control panel lights don’t turn on even after pressing the Information button, refer to these instructions and power cycle your printer.
- With your printer turned on, remove the power cord from its rear port.
- Now, remove the power cord from the power source.
- Leave your 123.hp.com/envy6000 printer disconnected for at least one minute.
- Reconnect the power cord to the appropriate ports on your printer and power source.
- Press the ON button to power up your HP Envy 6000 printer.
- Now, see if the control panel lights turn on.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you resolve the “HP Envy 6000 no display panel” problem. In case your trouble is not yet resolved, get in touch with our technical experts for real-time assistance. You can do this using the call option on this page.