- 123-hp-com »
- HP ENVY 6055e Wireless Setup
HP ENVY 6055e Wireless Setup
“Go Wireless: Set Up Your Printer for Wireless Printing”
Welcome to our web page, where we will guide you through the simple process of connecting your HP Envy 6055e printer to a new or existing wireless network. Are you setting up your printer for wireless communication for the first time or looking to switch to a different network? Then we’ve got you covered. Do you want to say goodbye to tangled cables and hello to effortless printing from anywhere in your home or office? Then, let’s get started and connect your HP Envy 6055e printer to your wireless network today!
Connect HP Printer with To an existing network
Connecting a printer to a wireless network is a small deal, especially if it is a Wi-Fi-enabled one. But the thing that matters is how you connect and what kind of network type you prefer. The HP Envy 6055e printer is a wirelessly enabled device that can be connected to a new or existing Wi-Fi network in no time. This section will discuss how to set up the printer for wireless communication using an existing Wi-Fi network. So, are you reading? Let’s begin.
Before we dive in, ensure that you have completed the printer’s hardware setup. If you want to perform the setup, use this article as a reference to do it in no time.
- If your printer is in the Auto Wireless Connect (AWC) setup mode, you can connect it to an existing network in a matter of seconds.
- If you find the printer’s Edge light glowing purple, the printer is in setup mode. If not, no worries!
- You put your printer back in AWC setup mode by pressing and holding the printer’s Wi-Fi button for three seconds.
- Now, use the HP Smart app or the recommended full-feature HP Envy 6055e setup driver to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Here we go with the HP Smart app. Install and open the app.
- Follow along with the instructions on the app screen to set up the printer on your computer or smartphone over a wireless network.
Once you are done with the HP Envy 6055e Wi-Fi setup, you are all set for wireless printing.
Connect HP 6055e Printer To a new network
Like connecting the HP Envy 6055e printer to an existing Wi-Fi network, pairing it with a new one is that simple. You can use the push-button or PIN method to complete the Wi-Fi setup. Both methods are simple to carry out. However, compared to the PIN method, the push method is easier because you can connect the printer to Wi-Fi within a minute. One important thing you must note when using the push method is that your wireless router has the WPS-PUSH button.
Alright, now let’s see how to connect the HP Envy 6055e printer to the new Wi-Fi network using the push button method.
- First, put your printer in WPS Push Button mode by pressing and holding the printer’s Wi-Fi and Power buttons simultaneously for three seconds.
- Can you see the printer’s edge light pulsing purple and repeating?
- If yes, cheers! The WPS Push Button Method is activated on your printer.
- Now, press the wireless router’s WPS button.
- Ensure that you do this within two minutes after enabling the push method on your printer.
- If the edge light glows purple at the outside edge of the light bar, kudos! Your printer has been successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Run the HP Smart app on your computer.
- The app will automatically detect your printer and display it on the screen.
- Select it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
Connecting the printer to a new Wi-Fi network is really that simple.
The Bottom Line
Have you connected your HP Envy 6055e printer to a new or existing wireless network by following the instructions above? Great! We have covered only the basic steps in this article. If you want detailed steps or real-time assistance in setting up your printer for wireless communication, give us a call or text now. Our team will reach you shortly and assist you further. Happy wireless printing!