- 123-hp-com.com »
- Envy 6455e Setup
Streamline Your Printing Process: Easy-to-follow Tutorial For HP ENVY 6455e Setup
Welcome to our guide on how to set up the HP Envy 6455e printer! If you’ve recently purchased this printer for your home or office printing needs, then you’ve made the right decision. Why? Well, this HP+ printer is a versatile and reliable printer that can help you print, scan, or copy a document of your liking in no time. Generally, some people might find setting up a new printer overwhelming, especially if they are new to printers.
But wait, you don’t have to feel the same in this printer case because we’re here to guide you, so you can start using your new or refurbished printer within a few minutes. Take a deep breath and relax. Let us help you to discover the world of the HP Envy 6455e printer. You’ll be printing like a pro by the end of this guide!
Important Note: The information provided in this article is also suitable for the refurbished HP Envy Pro 6455e printer.
Table of contents
- Get Started with Your New Printer Hassle-Free!
- HP Driver Download & Install
- HP ENVY 6455e Wi-Fi Setup
- Set Up HP ENVY 6455e With Ease Using A USB Cable
- How To Connect HP Wireless Printer To Mobile
- Enrolling Instant Ink
- Print Your Document Hassle-Free!
- Scan like a Pro!
- Make Copies in a Snap
- HP Envy 6455e Troubleshooting
Get Started with Your New Printer Without Hassle!
Are you excited and ready to start using your new or refurbished printer? Then, begin the HP Envy 6455e setup by unboxing it. Then, switch on the printer and begin the setup. You will read the detailed steps in the section below. Follow along with the instructions below to make the setup easier, faster, and, most importantly, without errors.
- Unpack the printer completely without leaving a single piece of packing material.
- Switch on the printer. To do so, connect the printer directly to an electrical outlet. The printer will automatically turn on. If not, press the printer’s power button.
- Once the lights are stable, install and open the HP Smart app on your device.
- Add the ENVY 6055e printer to the HP Smart app by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have done that, you can sign up for HP+ and enroll in instant ink if necessary.
- Then, the screens with a pictorial representation of how to load paper, install the genuine ink cartridges, and align the printheads will open one by one on the HP Smart app.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the remaining steps of the HP Envy 6455e setup.
And there you go! Your HP Envy 6455e is set up and ready for printing.
Note: Attention for Windows 7! To finish the HP Envy 6455e setup easily and quickly on your computer, first, complete the printer’s hardware setup. Then, use the recommended and full-featured driver file to install the printer on your computer. Once you’ve done the driver installation, you’re good to go!
HP Driver Download & Install
“Never struggle with finding the right driver again.”
Finding the most compatible and up-to-date printer driver for an OS type is a difficult task for those without prior experience. Generally, the HP printer manufacturer provides the latest printer driver for almost all the supported operating systems on the specific printer’s official support page. Visit the page and download the right printer driver for your OS type.
However, some people may find this process time-consuming. That’s why we created this section: to make the driver download job easier. You can get the latest and most compatible HP Envy 6455e setup driver for Windows or Mac by clicking the quick access button below.
HP Printer Driver Installation
Have you downloaded the most recent and compatible HP Envy 6455e setup driver, and are you looking for the right installation instructions? Then, fortunately, you’re in the right section.
- Open the downloaded setup file. Accept the printer manufacturer’s license agreement to select and install the basic printer drivers you want.
- After doing that, the Connection Options screen will open.
- Choose the connection type of your choice.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to pair your HP+ printer to the computer using the selected type.
- Finally, click Finish on the Setup Complete screen and print a test page to verify whether the driver installation was done correctly.
It is that simple and easy to install the HP Envy 6455e setup driver on your computer.
Need a quick reference? Download the manual here!
Do you want to learn all about your HP Envy 6455e printer’s amazing features and how it works? Look no further than the user guide, which contains all the information you need to start using your printer like a pro. And the best part? You can get your hands on a digital copy of the HP Envy 6455e manual in just a few seconds! Click the manual download button below now.
So what are you waiting for? Get the manual now and start exploring!
HP ENVY 6455e Wi-Fi Setup
Printing over a wireless network can save you a lot of time and hassle, and the HP Envy 6455e is designed to make it as easy as possible.
Connect HP Printer With To An Existing Network
Connect HP 6455e Printer To A New Network
Set Up HP ENVY 6455e With Ease Using A USB Cable
Do you want to be able to access your printers easily, quickly, and securely from a single computer? Then, most printer experts and users suggest setting up the printer using a USB cable. Doing so is also a piece of cake. In this HP+ printer’s case, you can do it using the HP Smart app, the recommended printer software, and the built-in driver (that comes with your computer).
All these three methods are straightforward. If you’re using a computer running the latest OS, then we suggest you go with the built-in driver to make the USB setup easier. The instructions below explain the same.
Place your printer closer to the computer, grab the recommended USB cable, and follow along with us.
- Ascertain that you have not previously connected your HP Envy printer to a Mac or Windows computer.
- Close all the applications running in the computer’s background.
- Now, connect your HP Envy 6455e printer directly to the computer using the USB cable.
- Give your computer a few seconds to detect the connected printer.
- Once you see the “new device found” or similar message, open the Printers & Scanners screen on your computer.
- If you find your printer name under the Printers section, kudos!
- Your printer is installed successfully on your computer, and it is all set for printing.
- If not, no worries. Click the “Plus” or “Add Printer” command or button and follow the on-screen instructions to add your printer to the computer.
As you can see, configuring the HP Envy 6455e printer on a computer is that simple. For further information, contact us now.
How To Connect HP Wireless Printer To Mobile
Using HP Smart App
Constantly having to transfer documents from a phone to a computer just to print them out can be frustrating for most of us. But if you are using the HP Envy 6455e printer and the HP Smart app, you can make mobile printing easier and faster than ever. The best part is that you don’t have to transfer your files to a computer to print them; instead, you can print them right from your smartphone.
It is cool. Follow along with us to set up your HP Envy Pro 6455e or HP Envy 6455e printer for mobile printing using the HP Smart app.
- First, connect your printer and smartphone to the same wireless network.
- Next, install the HP Smart app and add your HP Envy 6455e printer to it. You can do it by following the instructions on the screen.
- If prompted, enable mobile printing.
- Now that the printer is set up for mobile printing, you can easily print documents and photos from your mobile device.
- To do so, tap on Print Photos or Print Documents on the app’s main screen.
- Ensure that your printer model is selected correctly.
- Choose the photo or file you want to print.
- Set the print preferences as per your needs, and finally, tap Print.
- The printer will start printing your original shortly.
Quick and fast! Say goodbye to the hassle of transferring files between devices and hello to the ease of printing from your phone or tablet.
Enrolling Instant Ink
No likes or wants to run out of empty cartridges when printing an important document. If you frequently replace the ink cartridges on your printer or spend more money buying replacement ink cartridges for your printer, then we have a perfect solution for you. You might be aware that the HP Envy 6455e is an HP+ printer and an instant ink subscription printer.
So, you can increase the life span of the ink cartridges by installing the instant ink cartridge on your printer. To do so, first, you have to enroll in instant ink for your printer. Doing so is straightforward.
- Have you installed the printer on your computer using the HP Smart app, and are you at the “Connected printing services” screen?
- Then, click Continue to activate the HP+ service on your printer.
- Once you have done that, the “Enroll in Instant Ink” screen will open.
- Here, click Continue to start the enrollment process.
- Choose the plan, enter your shipping and billing details, and confirm them to enroll in instant ink.
And there you go! The HP printer manufacturer will send an instant ink cartridge for your printer and keep sending replacement cartridges before your printer runs out of ink until you unsubscribe from the instant ink plan.
Print Your Document Hassle-Free!
Have you finished configuring your HP Envy 6455e? If yes, it’s time to check how well your printer can print. You can print an original within a few clicks. Do you want to know how? Here’s how to get started:
- First, open the original you want to print. (The original can be a text document or photo).
- Next, ensure that you have loaded the printer’s input tray with the compatible paper type.
- Now, modify the opened document or photo if you want.
- Then, open the Print dialog box.
- Ensure that your printer is selected correctly.
- Set the paper size, quality, number of print copies, and other settings as per your needs in the Print dialog box.
- Finally, click “Print.” You made it if you hear a print noise from your printer now.
The HP Envy 6455e setup is done correctly. Collect the printout(s) from the printer’s output tray once the printing is done.
How To Scan A Document On HP Printer?
Scanning an original with the HP Envy 6455e printer is a breeze. The best thing is that, even if there is no physical scan button available on your printer’s control panel, you can still scan and save the document to your computer or another destination of your choice using the HP Smart app or the printer software installed on your computer or smartphone. Here, we have explained how to scan and save the original using the printer software for Windows.
- First, load the original you want to scan onto your printer.
- Next, open the printer software on the computer.
- Go to the “Print, Scan, and Fax” tab, followed by the “Scan” section.
- Click on the “Scan a Document” option. This will open the window as shown below.
- Choose the scan type and set the scan settings to your liking.
- Finally, click the scan button.
The Envy 6455e printer will start scanning your original shortly.
Make Copies In A Snap
Like scanning, copying an original with this HP+ printer is straightforward, and you can make copies directly from the printer’s control panel or using the HP Smart app. Here we go with the HP Smart app.
- First, open the app on your smartphone.
- Next, ensure that your printer name is displayed on the app’s main screen.
- Tap on the Copy tab. Now, what do you see? The built-in camera of your smartphone has been opened, right?
- If yes, put the original you want to copy in front of the smartphone’s camera and capture it.
- Now, the preview of the document will show up on the screen.
- Adjust the default copy settings as per your needs.
- Finally, tap the “Start Black” or “Start Copy” button.
The printer will start creating copies of the original within a few seconds.
HP ENVY 6455e Troubleshooting- Let’s Help!
Tired of struggling to get your printer to work properly? Is your printer giving you error messages or refusing to print or scan?
Printer Not Printing
Printer Not Scanning
Printer Not Connecting To Wi-Fi
You’re at the End of This Web Page
We believe that the information provided in this article that explains setting up your HP Envy 6455e printer was useful. Setting up a new printer can sometimes be challenging, but don’t get discouraged! If you encounter any issues during the setup or usage of your printer, refer back to this page or reach out to us for real-time assistance. Happy printing!