- 123-hp-com.com »
- HP ENVY 6455e Wireless Setup
HP ENVY 6455e Wi-Fi Setup – Connect With Ease
“Say goodbye to cords and hello to wireless freedom!”
Welcome to our guide on how to connect your HP Envy 6455e printer to a new or existing wireless network! Do you want your printer to be set up for wireless communication but need help getting started? Then you’re on the right page. Printing over a wireless network can save you a lot of time and hassle, and the HP Envy 6455e is designed to make it as easy as possible. Whether you’re a tech-savvy expert or a complete beginner; we’ve got you covered. This web page will guide you through the entire process of HP ENVY 6455e Wi-Fi Setup step-by-step.
So, let’s get started and connect your HP Envy 6455e printer to your wireless network today!
How To Connect HP ENVY 6455e Printer To Wi-Fi
Do you want to pair your HP+ printer to the same wireless network to which you have connected your computer or smartphone? Then, fortunately, you’re in the right section. Follow along with us to complete the Wi-Fi setup easier, faster, and, most importantly, without errors.
- Connecting the printer to an existing wireless network is a piece of cake if it is in auto wireless connect (AWC) setup mode.
- If the printer’s edge light glows purple, you can confirm that the printer is in AWC mode. If not, no worries!
- Press and hold the printer’s Wi-Fi (that is on the back of it) for three seconds.
- The AWC setup mode must be enabled on your printer.
- Open the recommended printer software or the HP Smart app on your computer or smartphone (where you want to install the printer and are connected to the Wi-Fi network).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your HP Envy 6455e printer on a computer or smartphone connected to a wireless network.
You might have a query about “How Do I Connect My HP ENVY 6455e To Wi-Fi”. Using this guide, You have successfully set up the printer for wireless communication. Now, you can access your printer for printing from anywhere within the network range.
How To Connect HP ENVY 6455e To New Wi-Fi
Have you bought a new Wi-Fi network for your home or office and are looking for the right guide to connect your HP Envy 6455e printer to the new wireless network? Then, you have three options for doing it: using the printer software, the PIN method of WPS, or the PUSH method of WPS. All three of these methods are straightforward to perform. In this section, we have explained the Wi-Fi setup using the printer software.
To do so, follow the instructions below.
- First, download the right and most compatible HP Envy 6455e setup driver for Windows. Need help? Refer to this article to make the driver download process easier and faster.
- Next, gather your new network’s credentials and connect your computer to it.
- Now, open the downloaded setup driver.
- Perform the on-screen instructions. On the Connection Options screen, select Wireless.
- Connect your printer to the Wi-Fi connection by following the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Once you’re done with the installation, your printer is all set for wireless printing.
It is that easy, right? Try to set up your printer for wireless communication using the new Wi-Fi network by following the instructions above.
Setting up the Printer for Wi-Fi Communication is a Breeze!
Kudos! You have now learned how to perform hp envy 6455e wifi setup to both new and existing wireless networks! Do you find the information on this web page helpful? If yes, share it with the person who is looking to connect the HP Envy Pro 6455e or HP Envy 6455e printer to a wireless network. And don’t hesitate to contact us for additional help. We are one step away from you. All fine, If you have a problem with your printer’s wi-fi then use our guide to resolve it.