Simple 10 Steps for 123 HP Envy 7640 Setup and Installation
- Lift the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove the tape and all the packaging material from the printer. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the tape and packaging materials from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The power cord must be plugged in the other end in the electrical outlet. View the Power button on the printer and turn it on.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the preferred language and tap Continue to confirm the choice. Then it displays to choose the specific Country \ Region and then touch Continue to confirm the choice.
- Press Date and Time and it shows to set the month, year and day. Tap Done. Hold the underside of the tray and pull out the tray for 123 HP Envy 7640 setup.
- Keep the paper width guides to the outermost positions. Insert white, plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the short edges is put forward and the print side is facing down.
- Keep the paper width guides inward so that they rest on the edges of the paper. Push the tray towards the printer till it locks into place.
- Pull the output tray extender out and raise the paper catch. Keep the fingers in the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Pull in to open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Take the ink cartridges from the packaging material. Handle the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles towards the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward till it holds into place. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
123 HP Envy 7640 Setup Instruction for Mac
- Locate the Power button on the printer & switch it on.
- Enter the printer model and choose Begin.
- Depending on the printer model number and operating system version, download the full feature driver.
- Then, open the .dmg file or the HP Easy Start to start the installation.
- Choose USB for the printer connection type.
- On the 123 HP Envy 7640 setup and install screen, ensure that the HP Easy Scan is selected for full scan functionality.
- If you need to add the printer to the queue, choose the name of the printer, select the Print Using or Use menu.
- Choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu and then select Add to complete the installation.
123 HP Envy 7640 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a software that can be installed on the Mac system. It can be used to transmit print jobs on the printer. To 123 HP Envy 7640 setup AirPrint, first download the app from the playstore on your iOS device. Then, connect your device to the printer using a wireless network by entering the password. On the printer, press the Up option and choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect it.