HP Envy 7645 Ink Cartridge Replacement, Change, Check Ink Levels and Fix Cartridge Problems
The HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement is a process of changing the ink cartridges when they are low on ink or empty. It also needs to be changed when the print quality is going bad after using the defective cartridges.
HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement and change
- Go through the steps to carry out the process of HP Envy 7645 ink replacement.
- Load paper in the main input tray before you start to HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement.
- Grasp the latch on the input tray and then pull towards you to open it.
- Push in the photo tray as much as possible with keeping the paper tray pulled out.
- Extend the paper width guides as far as possible. Place blank white paper in the paper tray.
- Keep the stack of paper and push it in towards the back of your printer until it stops. Lightly slide in the width guides that they rest against the paper.
- Push the paper tray until it locks into place. Turn on your printer and open the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge to free it from its slot. Open the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and touch only the black plastic on it.
- Pull the orange label to clear the protective tape from it. Insert the black and tri-color ink cartridges in the slots assigned.
- Close the access door and touch OK. Wait for the printer to adjust and align the ink cartridges. Your printer will print an alignment page when the alignment is complete. Tap OK to finish the setup.
HP Envy 7645 change ink cartridge
- To get the information on how to do the activity HP Envy 7645 change ink cartridge, go through the steps given here.
- Grasp the handle present on the input tray and then pull it towards you. When you have the paper tray extended towards you, push in the photo tray as much as possible.
- Slide out the width guides as far as you can without damaging it. Keep plain white sheets in the paper tray.
- Push in the pile of paper to the rear of your printer until it no longer moves, and then lightly move the paper width guides that they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Push the photo tray inside that it locks in its place. Now HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement already installed in the printer.
- Power on your printer by pressing the Power button. Open the access door of the cartridge by keeping two fingers under the tiny handles on its sides and then raising it.
- Gently push down on the low or empty ink cartridges to take it out of its slot. Remove the black and tri-color ink cartridges from their slots.
- Clear the ink cartridge from its packing material and be careful to come in contact with only the black plastic on it.
- Remove the orange tab from the cartridge. Adjust the ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle into the empty hole, and then push up on them that they fix into place.
- Insert the black and tricolor cartridges into the right and left slot respectively. Close the access door and tap OK. Wait for your printer to calibrate and align the cartridges. Tap OK when the alignment page is printed.
How to check ink level HP Envy 7645
- To know how to check ink level HP Envy 7645, you can opt for any of the available methods.
- There are four ways to check the ink levels of your printer. Check using the printer control panel, from your Windows computer, using your Mac computer.
- Check the ink levels on your Android or Apple iOS smartphones by installing the HP Smart app.
- Open the printer control panel and find an Ink drop icon, Cartridge icon, or an Ink Levels option to check the estimated ink or toner levels.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows computer. Run the tool, choose your printer, select Printer, and click Supply Levels.
- Use the printer software on your Windows computer. Type HP on your Windows computer and tap your printer’s name or HP Solution Center.
- Tap Maintain Your Printer if needed. Install the printer software if you don’t have it.
- Check the toner or ink levels from your Mac system. Click Apple>System Preferences>Printers and Scanners.
- Choose your printer from the list, tap Options & Supplies, and click the Supplies option.
- Install the HP Smart app on your mobile phone. Add your printer to the home screen of your app to check the ink or toner levels.
HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge problem
- HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge problem arises when there are issues with the ink cartridges.
- Make sure that you are using genuine and compatible ink cartridges. The compatible cartridges for your printer are HP 62 Black and HP 62 Tri-color.
- HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement if they are not compatible with your printer. Turn on your printer if it is off. Open the access door of the cartridge.
- Gently press on the cartridge to release it and pull it toward you to take it out of its slot.
- Check for any protective tapes on the cartridges and remove them if any. Do not touch or remove the copper-colored electrical strip.
- Raise the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot and gently push up on it until it fits into place.
- Insert the black cartridge into the right hole and the tri-color cartridge into the left slot. Repeat these steps for the other cartridges, and close the access door.
- Clean the electrical contacts on the ink cartridges and inside it to free it from any dust or debris buildup.
- Clear only the copper-colored and electrical contacts using a lint-free cloth moistened in distilled water after taking it out of its slot.
- Set up the printer again. If nothing helps, reset the printer and check if it resolves the HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement issue.