HP Envy 7645 Printer Problems and Errors Fixing
There can be many reasons behind the HP Envy 7645 printer problems. It can be a wireless connection issue, power connection issue, cartridges issue, driver and software problems, etc.
HP Envy 7645 server connection error
- Get the IP address of your printer. Go to the printer’s control panel and touch the Wireless icon to see the IP address.
- Go to a browser on your computer and enter the IP address on it to access your printer’s EWS page.
- Open the Network option, tap General, and choose Network protocols.
- Choose Enable IPv4 only (or similar) and confirm the settings.
- Open the Network tab, click on Wireless (802.11), and then press Network address (IPv4).
- Select the radio button with Manual IP written on it, and then click Suggest a manual IP address to assign a manual IP address to your printer.
- Click the radio button which says Manual DNS Server.
- Type 126.96.36.199 under manual preferred type. In the manual alternate type section, 188.8.131.52 (Google’s DNS server address).
- Restart your printer now. Try to perform a scan to email function. If the job is successful, the HP Envy 7645 printer problems and error is resolved.
- If this doesn’t help, try updating your printer firmware.
HP Envy 7645 won’t turn on
- Fix the HP Envy 7645 won t turn on issue by following the steps mentioned below.
- This issue might have occurred because of poor connection like a defective power outlet or worn-out electrical cable.
- Reset the printer. Unplug your printer’s electrical cord from the outlet on the wall to which it is connected.
- Check if that particular wall outlet is working properly by plugging the power cord of another device. Do not use any surge protector or power strip.
- If the wall outlet is working properly, then you can use this outlet to make a power connection to your printer.
- Reconnect the electrical cord to the rear of your printer after it has been in an inactive state for 60 seconds.
- Attach the electrical plug directly into the wall socket. Ensure not to use any multi-plug extension power source.
- Check the back of your printer and the cartridge access area to see if the internal power module has a power light.
- If the light is present and lit, then HP Envy 7645 printer problems is solved. If the light is off, then check the compatibility of the electrical cable.
- If this doesn’t work, check if the Power button is working properly. If nothing helps, service your printer.
HP Envy 7645 photo tray problem
- If you have the HP Envy 7645 photo tray problem, then it is possible that the photo tray is seated improperly.
- Ensure that your printer is positioned in a flat surface, and push the output tray extender.
- Pull the input tray but do not take it out. Remove the output tray. Make sure that the photo tray is in its position.
- Also, make sure that the photo tray guide tabs are sliding beneath the main tray guides on the left side and right side of the input tray.
- If they are not fixed in their proper position, lightly move the photo tray to align the tab spaces, and press the tabs to keep them back into position.
- Ensure that the photo tray is moving without any disturbance.
- Install the output tray and make sure that the edges are in line with the input tray. Try to print.
- If the error continues to exist, try to print your document or get a copy of it with the output tray removed.
- Understand that if the error occurs with the output tray installed, then it needs to be changed.
- Service your printer if the above given troubleshooting steps do not resolve the HP Envy 7645 printer problems and issue.
HP Envy 7645 offline
- The reasons behind the HP Envy 7645 offline error is when the printer is switched off or unavailable for connection.
- If you have a Windows computer, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Run the file from the downloaded location and open the app.
- Press Start and click your printer on the welcome screen of the app.
- If your printer is not included in the list, switch off and on your printer, then tap Retry.
- Follow the instructions in the tool if you face connection issues.
- Tap Yes when the screen prompts you to turn on the printer updates and make your printer as the default one.
- Try to print. If the HP Envy 7645 printer problems exists, manually set your printer as the default one.
- Make sure that your printer is ready. If it is in sleep mode, press the Power button to wake it up.
- Set up your printer by loading paper and installing cartridges into the appropriate slots. Restart your printer and wait until it is ready. Try to print and check if the issue is resolved.
HP Envy 7645 paper jam
- The HP Envy 7645 paper jam will occur when there is one paper or multiple papers stuck inside the parts of the printer.
- The jammed paper can be found in the output tray, input tray, ink cartridge access area, and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Remove the paper which is jammed in the output tray by following the steps here. Take out any loose paper from the output tray.
- Push the output tray extender in, grasp the output tray, and then pull it in your direction to remove it.
- Pull the input tray out to its outermost position, and remove all the paper from the input tray.
- Remove any jammed paper or paper bits from the output rollers. Pull the paper with both hands to avoid tearing of it.
- Get a flashlight to check properly inside the printer. Place the output tray again by sliding it on the input tray.
- Clean the paper feed rollers because dust, debris, paper fiber, etc., can deposit there and create issues. Try printing after cleaning the rollers.
- Reset your printer if the issue and HP Envy 7645 printer problems continues to exist because sometimes the printer can display false paper jam. Clear the error message by resetting and try again.
- Give your printer for servicing if the error does not get solved after doing all the troubleshooting steps.
HP Envy 7645 scanner not working
- If you are facing the error HP Envy 7645 scanner not working, then you will see the error messages ‘Scanner failure. Unable to scan, copy, or send a fax’ or ‘Scanner System Failure.’
- Reset your printer and check the condition of the power source.
- Press the Power button to turn your printer on if it is off.
- With your printer switched on, remove the electrical cord from it.
- Disconnect the electrical cable from its source and wait for 30 seconds.
- Do not use any surge protector, and ensure that your printer is getting enough amount of power.
- Connect the cord to the back of your printer and switch it on. If the error does not display, make a test copy to ensure that the issue is resolved.
- If the error still displays, connect to a different outlet on the wall and try again. In case the issue continues to exist, check if the scanner mechanism is jammed.
- Remove any original documents or photos from the scanner glass. Raise the scanner lid and select the Copy button.
- If the scanner light does not move, the scanner mechanism is jammed. If the light moves but the error appears, continue troubleshooting. If nothing solves the HP Envy 7645 printer problems, service your printer.