- 123.hp.com »
- HP Envy Photo 6255 Paper Tray Issues
HP Envy Photo 6255 Paper Tray Issues
Sometimes, your printer may go through paper tray issues while printing. Such problems might pop up due to improper paper loading, paper jam issue, etc. Suppose you are currently experiencing this issue with your HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer, you need not brood over it. Just perform the methods provided on this web page and fix the problem like a pro.
Basic HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting Instructions
- Pull out the paper tray from your HP printer.
- Before inserting the paper into the paper tray, align the edges of the paper stack and confirm that the sheets are not curled.
- If there are sheets in the paper tray already, remove them from the tray and reload the sheets into the tray.
- Adjust the paper guide until it stops at the edges of the stack.
- Make sure to insert the paper in portrait orientation.
- Do not load the paper above the load limit mark.
- Make sure to set the paper size and its type on the printer’s control panel.
- If the paper doesn’t feed correctly into the tray, try to load fewer sheets.
- Now, check whether the paper tray issue is solved on your HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer. If not, fix the paper jam issue on your printer by performing the below steps.
Fix The HP Envy 6255 Paper Jam Error
If your printer has a paper jam issue, you need to remove the jammed paper from the printer immediately. If you don’t clear the paper jam error, the printer will not pick the paper from the input tray. Follow the below steps to fix this error.
- First, pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- If a paper is jammed inside the paper tray area, then slowly remove the jammed paper from the input tray area.
- Insert the input paper tray into the printer and check whether the problem is solved.
- If the issue continues, then turn off your printer and unplug the power cord.
- Open the cartridge access door on the HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer.
- Move the carriage to any side (right or left), making it easier to remove the jammed paper.
- Now, gently pull the jammed paper out from the cartridge and close the access door.
- Connect the power cord and power on your printer.
- If the printer still displays an error, check if there is a paper jam in the automatic document feeder.
- Make sure to remove all the jammed paper from the printer.
- Now, load the plain white sheets into the paper tray and check if the issue is solved on your printer.
You can fix the paper tray issues on your HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer by following the above tips and techniques.
You can make use of the Call button to contact our technical experts to get more clarifications about your printer.