- 123.hp.com »
- HP EWS Driver Error Code 20
[Solved] HP EWS Driver Not Installed Error Code 20
When using the Embedded Web Server (EWS) service of your HP printer, you might get the error code “EWS driver not installed error code 20.” This error may happen when the printer driver is not installed on your computer. To fix this issue, you have to download and install the compatible driver on your computer. So, just go with the below steps.
Start Downloading And Installing The Driver
- First, launch the default browser on your computer.
- Input the correct URL of your printer’s official support page to download the printer driver.
- At the top of the page, pick the Support tab and choose the Software and drivers option from the list.
- Go to the Printer category.
- Now, type your printer model name below the Enter your product name option and click on the Submit button.
- In the next window, your computer’s operating system will be shown automatically at the top of the page.
- If you want to change the operating system, select the Choose a different OS option and choose your operating system from the list.
- Here, select the driver file you want to download and click the Download option.
- Now, the driver will start to download.
- Once it is completed, start the installation process on your computer and check if the issue is solved.
Automatically Download And Install Your Printer Driver
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Now, connect a USB cable to your printer and computer.
- From the main screen of your computer, click on the Start button.
- Open the Settings window and go with the option Printers & Scanners on the left menu panel of the window.
- Now, pick the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Select your printer from the available list. Make sure not to disconnect the USB cable between your devices.
- You can now see the printer installation window on the screen.
- Next, you need to execute the on-screen prompts to complete the installation on your computer.
- Finally, check if the issue is solved.
WELL, AT LAST!
Start using the EWS service for managing settings, getting updates, and performing maintenance tasks on your HP printer. Hopefully, you have now fixed the EWS driver not installed (error code 20) on your HP printer using the above troubleshooting solutions. To get more information, click the call option on this page.