HP Google Cloud Print
HP Google Cloud Print Setup
HP Google Cloud Print Setup lets you print from any Cloud-Print-aware application like web, desktop, mobile or on any device in the network cloud to any printer. You can simply “email” the document to the HP ePrint address, allowing it to directly print through the Cloud Print service.
Registering your printer
- First turn on the printer and make sure that both printer and the computer or chrome book connected to the same network.
- Now, open the Chrome browser on the computer or Chromebook and sign in to your google account.
- Once you have signed in, it automatically detects any printer on the network and then continues to “register”.
- Sign into your google account and at once HP Google Cloud Print Setup detects any printers on the network.
- Check if your printer is listed under “New devices”. If it is listed, select “Register”. Once again select “register” to confirm and then print a page.
- If your printer is listed under “My devices”, select “Manage” to view your registered Google Cloud Print printers.
Configure Your Printer
Our experts made it easy to quickly setup and configure your printer with the HP Google Cloud Print Setup by providing solutions in easy step- wise-manner. Once done with configuration, we also help you to register your device on the google cloud print.
Cloud Ready Printer
Cloud Ready Printers can connect to the internet and can register themselves with Google Cloud Print without the actual need of a PC or a laptop.
- You can connect your printer to the google account within seconds and perform printing immediately.
- Also, HP Google Cloud Print Setup can be used by any web-connected device.
- You can securely share and manage printing jobs on printers. You can also print any open tabs in Chrome using Google Cloud Print.
- You can print emails, spreadsheets, documents, other files using Gmail or drive.
Installation of Google Cloud Print on your Mobile device
You can connect your printer to HP Google Cloud Print Setup using chrome browser on your mobile device.
- Connect the printer and the mobile device on the same network. Now, install the cloud print plugin from the google play store.
- Open settings and type printing in the search field and click “printing”.
- Now select “on” next to cloud print. Tap “cloud print” and select “add printer”. Then select “ok” and confirm the registration.
Print from a computer or Mobile device
You can quickly print images, documents, web pages, and email from your Chromebook, computer, Android, or Apple iOS device using HP Google Cloud Print Setup.
- On your Chromebook or computer, open the Chrome browser, and then sign in to your Google account, if required.
- Now, select cloud print -> print jobs.
- Then, Select “Print” and select “Upload file to print”, and then click “Select a file from my computer”.
- Click “open”, on the document or photo you want to print.
- From the Google Cloud Print window, choose your printer, change any print settings if required, and then select “Print”.
To customize your printer name
- Turn on the printer and open Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer.
- At the top right, select “Settings” option.
- Then select “advanced” option and click HP Google Cloud Print Setup under “printing”.
- Now, select “Manage Cloud Print devices” and if it prompts, sign in to your google account.
- Now choose the printers you want to connect and select “add printer”.
The printer is now connected to your Google Account and connected to Google Cloud Print. By signing in to your google account you can print to this printer from any device.
Print an Email or Webpage From your Computer
With HP Google Cloud Print Setup you can quickly print an email or webpage from your Chromebook or computer.
- Open your chrome browser and sign in to your google account, if required.
- Open the webpage or email you want to print.
- Now, select the “chrome menu icon” and then select the “Print” from the drop-down menu.
- The print window opens and now select “change” button, under destination.
- Select your printer in the “Select a destination” window under Google Cloud Print.
- Change any print settings in the “print window” and select “print”.
Print from Gmail on My Computer
HP Google Cloud Print Setup lets you directly print documents or photos saved in your Gmail or Google Drive from your computer.
- First turn on the computer and sign in to the google account from your chrome browser, if necessary.
- Now open the “drive” and open the document or photo you want to print.
- Select the “print” icon. Click the “Change” button in the “Print window” under Destination.
- select your printer in the “Select a destination” window under Google Cloud Print.
- Change the required print settings in the “print window” and click “print” for successful HP Google Cloud Print Setup.