HP Laserjet M110we Setup
HP LaserJet M110we is a monochrome wireless printer designed for a small workspace. This compact printer has a wireless feature that enables you to connect and print from your computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc. If you have recently purchased this printer and going to set it up for the first time, no worries! You can easily complete your printer’s setup and installation. To do so, just follow the below instructions carefully.
Hardware HP Laserjet M110we Setup
Contents Inside The Box
- HP LaserJet M110we printer
- Preinstalled HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- Reference Guide
- Setup Guide
- Warranty Guide
- Power Cord
Make sure that all the contents are available inside the box.
Unboxing The HP Laserjet M110we Printer
- Open the box and remove the power cord, USB cable, input tray, and its cover from the package.
- Next, remove all the remaining contents from the pack.
- Slowly pull the printer from the box.
- Now, remove the foam packing material from both sides of the printer.
- Take out the printer from the plastic bag.
- Discard all the protective tapes from the top, front, and rear of the HP LaserJet M110we printer.
- Lift the toner access door and remove the protective tapes and the foam packing materials inside the printer.
- This printer comes with a preinstalled HP black original toner cartridge. Now, remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Discard the protective orange clip from the toner cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge with your hands and tilt it side to side up to five times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Now, twist the orange cap until it snaps, and drag to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the respective slot inside the HP LaserJet M110we printer.
- Close the toner access door.
- Now, open the input tray and slide the paper width guides to the outermost position.
- Align the sheets and load them into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides until they stop at the edge of the stack.
- Pull out the output tray extension from the printer.
Connecting The Power Cord
- Plug the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Hit the Power button to turn on your printer.
You can complete the HP LaserJet M110we printer’s unboxing and hardware setup by performing the above instructions.
HP Laserjet M110we Driver Download
The driver creates proper communication between your printer and computer and helps in assigning print jobs from the computer to the printer. You can download your printer’s driver by visiting the official support page of your printer. By following the below instructions, you can complete the printer driver download on your computer.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Visit the official support page of your printer to download the driver.
- Next, click on the Support tab at the top of the window and select the Software and drivers option from the list.
- Now, choose the Printer category.
- Input your printer model name in the respective field below the Enter your product name option and click on the Submit button.
- Your computer’s operating system will be shown automatically at the top of the page.
- If you need to change the operating system, select the Choose a different OS option and click on your operating system and its version from the drop-down lists.
- Next, select the printer’s driver file that you want to download from the list and click on the Download option.
- Now, the driver file will start to download on your computer.
HP Laserjet M110we Driver Install
The HP LaserJet M110we printer’s driver installation is a necessary method that you need to perform once you have downloaded the file from the official support page. To do so, perform the below instructions carefully.
- After completing the download, launch the executable file to start the installation process.
- In the welcome window, click on the Continue button.
- Now, perform the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- HP Easy Start will start to detect your printer automatically.
- But it finds only the printer in the setup mode or the machine connected to the same network as the computer.
- Once the printer is detected, click the Continue button to proceed.
- Now, perform the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
HP Laserjet M110we Wireless Setup
If you want to print from your computer or any other device, you need to connect it to your HP LaserJet M110we printer. Using the wireless feature, you can quickly connect your printer to the network without any cable and print from any device. By following the below instructions, you can complete the wireless setup of your printer.
Using The WPS Method
- First, check if your wireless router supports the WPS button.
- Ensure that your printer is in wireless setup mode.
- Now, hit the WPS button on your router.
- Immediately, press and hold the Wireless button on your printer’s control panel for 5 seconds and then release it.
- The printer will now start to establish the network connection. Wait for some time.
- Once the HP LaserJet M110we printer establishes the network connection, the Wireless light on the control panel will stop blinking and remain on.
- Now, launch the printer software on your computer and complete the wireless setup.
Using The HP Laserjet M110we Printer Software
In case you are going to connect your printer to the network using the HP software, restore the printer’s network settings to the factory defaults to enable the Wi-Fi setup mode. So, just follow the below instructions to complete the wireless setup of your printer.
- Make sure to connect your computer to a wireless network.
- Ensure to connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Before starting the Wi-Fi setup, you must know your network name (SSID) and WEP key or WPA Passphrase if necessary.
- Now, launch the HP LaserJet M110we printer software on your computer.
- Choose the Tools tab at the top of your current window.
- Next, click on the Device Setup & Software option from the list.
- Select the Connect a new device option and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the wireless setup.
- Once the printer is connected successfully, the Wireless button on the machine’s control panel will flash in blue.
HP Laserjet M110we Print Setup
- Before starting to print a document using your printer, make sure to load the paper into the input tray.
- Open the document on your computer and select the Print option.
- Make sure to select your HP LaserJet M110we printer from the available device list.
- Now, open the Properties dialog box.
- Here, select the Layout tab and choose the Orientation option you want to use from the drop-down list.
- Click the Pages per Sheet drop-down list and choose the option you wish to use.
- Next, select the Paper/Quality tab and set the media type, print quality, and color settings.
- Click the Advanced button and set the paper size.
- Close the Properties dialog box by selecting OK at the bottom of the window.
- Next, click the Print or OK button to start the printing process.
You can complete your printer’s print setup by following the above instructions.
HP Laserjet M110we Troubleshooting
Sometimes, your printer will face some common problems due to connectivity and hardware or software issues. In case you experience any problem with your HP LaserJet M110we printer, use the appropriate troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue. Troubleshooting is the simplest and best way to get the printer back to work. It helps clear most of the bugs in the machine. By following the below instructions, you can troubleshoot the issues with your printer.
HP Laserjet M110we Not Printing
“HP printer not printing” is a common issue that may occur due to various reasons, such as connectivity issues, incorrect port settings, etc. By following the below instructions, you can troubleshoot this issue.
Ensure The Connectivity
- First, check whether the power cord is connected properly to the printer’s rear and the other end is plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- If you connect your HP LaserJet M110we printer and computer using a USB cable, ensure that the cable is connected correctly. In case of any problem with the USB cable, replace it with a new one.
- If you have connected the devices using a Wi-Fi network, check whether the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- Now, check whether your printer is printing properly.
Check The Port Settings
- First, restart your computer.
- Now, power off the printer and the wireless router.
- Wait for some time and turn on your HP LaserJet M110we printer and the wireless router.
- Make sure to connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Next, open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Right-click on your printer and choose the Properties option from the drop-down list.
- Here, select the Ports tab and check all the port settings. In case you have to make any changes to these settings, you can do it now.
Check The Printer Status
- Select the Start menu and search for the Control Panel option using the search bar at the bottom of the window.
- Click the Control Panel option from the search result.
- Now, select the Hardware and Sounds option from the Control Panel window.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Right-click on your HP LaserJet M110we printer’s icon and then choose the See what’s printing option.
- Click on the Printer tab at the top of the new window.
- Here, deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Otherwise, select the See what’s printing option and choose the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Pause Printing option.
- Next, check whether the printer is back in online mode.
- If the issue continues, set your printer as default on your computer by following the below steps.
Set Your Printer As Default On Your Computer
- Click the Start menu on your computer and navigate to Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Now, you will see the available printer list in the window.
- Right-click on your HP LaserJet M110we printer’s icon and click on the Set as default printer option from the drop-down list.
- Restart your printer.
- Check whether the offline printer issue is solved.
- If it does not work, delete the print jobs on your computer by following the next troubleshooting method.
Delete All Print Jobs
- First, select the Start menu on your computer’s main screen.
- Type Control Panel into the search bar at the bottom of the window.
- Pick the Control Panel option from the search result.
- Here, you need to choose the Hardware and Sound option from the list.
- Click on the Devices and Printers option.
- Now, right-click on your HP LaserJet printer’s icon and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Click on the Printer tab at the top of the new pop-up.
- Pick the Cancel All Documents option from the drop-down list.
- Next, check whether your HP LaserJet M110we printer is back in online mode.
That’s how you set up and troubleshoot your HP LaserJet M110we printer. For further queries, use the call option on this page to contact us.