- 123.hp.com »
- HP LaserJet M209dwe Wireless Setup
HP LaserJet M209dwe Wireless Setup
“Wireless Printing on the Go”
Welcome to this ultimate guide that shows you how to connect your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer to a wireless network! If you’re here, chances are you’re setting up printers either on a new or existing network. Either way, you’re in the right place. We know that setting up a printer can be daunting, especially if you’re not tech-savvy, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. So, let’s get started without further ado.
Connect HP M209dwe Printer To an existing network
Setting up a printer for wireless communication is simple, especially if it is Wi-Fi-capable. In this section, we have discussed connecting the HP LaserJet M209dwe printer to an existing wireless network. If you’re also in search of the same thing, follow the instructions below.
- You can connect this HP LaserJet printer to an existing network in no time if it is in Wi-Fi setup mode. How can you tell if your printer is in Wi-Fi setup mode?
- You can confirm that the Wi-Fi setup mode is on by taking a glance at your printer’s Wi-Fi button.
- If the Wi-Fi button blinks blue, the mode is activated. If not, the mode is off.
- Take it easy. You can put your printer in Wi-Fi setup mode within a minute. Follow the instructions below.
- First, press and hold the printer’s information button for three seconds.
- You will see all the lights on the control panel come on. Can you?
- If yes, next, press and hold the printer’s Cancel and Wireless buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Once the printer is ready to restart, release the buttons.
- The Wi-Fi setup mode must be activated on your printer after it restarts.
- Install and launch the HP Smart app on your computer that is connected to the Wi-Fi network now that the printer is in Wi-Fi setup mode. (You can also use the recommended printer driver for the Wi-Fi setup.)
- Follow along with the instructions on the app screen to complete the HP LaserJet M209dwe Wi-Fi setup.
That’s it! Connect your HP LaserJet M209dwe to a wireless network with ease using the instructions above now.
Connect HP LaserJet M209dwe To a new network
Have you recently purchased a new network and are looking for the best guide to connect your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer to it? Then fortunately, you are in the right place. Is there a WPS button on your wireless router? If yes, the process is even easier to perform. Follow along with us to do it now.
- First, start WPS on your printer. You can do it within three seconds by pressing and holding the printer’s Wi-Fi button.
- Can you see the Wi-Fi light blinking on your printer’s control panel? If yes, the WPS feature is enabled on your printer.
- Press your wireless router’s WPS button. Wait for the printer to connect to your wireless network. Once it is connected, the printer’s Wi-Fi light becomes lit.
- Now, open the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Perform the app screen instructions to connect your HP LaserJet printer to Wi-Fi.
It is simple, easy, and fast. So say goodbye to tangled wires and hello to seamless printing by connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi network now!
Stay Connected Effortlessly
You made it! You’re now ready for wireless printing with your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer. A networked printer is a valuable asset for any home or office, and once set up, it can save you time and energy. We’re always here to help! So, if you want further assistance, contact us.