- 123.hp.com »
- Laserjet M234sdwe Wont Print
Fix: HP Laserjet M234sdwe Wont Print Issues
Sometimes, your HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer will not print due to connectivity problems, incorrect print settings, print spooler issues, etc. If you encounter this issue with your printer, you need to troubleshoot and fix it as soon as possible. Now, by following the below instructions, you can solve the “won’t print” issue on your HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer.
Check The HP Laserjet M234sdwe Print Settings
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Check if the printer driver is installed completely on your computer.
- Ensure to connect your HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer to your computer.
- Launch the document you want to print from your computer and select the Print option.
- Select your printer in the Name drop-down list. Go ahead and click on the Properties or Preferences button.
- Here, select the Layout tab and choose the Orientation option you want to use from the drop-down list.
- Similarly, pick the desired options for the “Size is” and “Type is” drop-down menus located under the Paper/Quality tab.
- Once done with all the settings, click the OK button to close the Properties dialog box.
- Next, click the Print button to start the printing process.
- Check whether the HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer is printing properly.
- If the problem persists, perform the below steps.
Clear And Restart The Print Spooler
- On your computer’s main screen, click the Start menu.
- Now, Go to the Services window using the Windows Search option or Run command window.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler from the Services window.
- Select the Stop option from the drop-down list.
- Now, navigate to the respective printer spooler folder. Select all files from the printer’s folder. Then, press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Now, return to the Services window and right-click on the Print Spooler option. Select the Start option from the drop-down list.
- Check if the HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer is printing. By now, your printer issue should be fixed and your printer must be able to print properly.
Following the above instructions, you can fix the “HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer won’t print” issue.
If you have any other queries, reach our technical experts. You can use the call button provided on this page for this purpose.