HP Laserjet M130FW »
- Not Printing
HP Laserjet MFP M130FW Not Printing
The HP Laserjet MFP MFW not printing problem can occur due to several reasons. If the printer goes offline, then there must be a network failure which indeed leads the printer not to print. If there is a lack of required power source for the printer, it could also be a reason for not printing. If the ink cartridges are empty or low on the level, then the printer might not print. If you have not installed the appropriate driver, then it also can cause an issue and so the printer might not print. You can follow our instructions provided below and rectify the HP Laserjet mfp m130fw not printing problem.
Basic Steps To Resolve The HP Printer Not Printing Issue:
- Check whether your manufacturer provides the diagnostic tool along with the printer driver.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Open the tool and click on the Fix Printing issue option.
- Observe the action results displayed by the tool.
- Check if there is a green tick-mark next to the results and if so, the tool has diagnosed and fixed the problem.
- Check if there a is a wrench-mark and if so, the tool has diagnosed the problem and you can skip this step as the tool has already rectified the problem.
- Check if there is a yellow exclamation mark, and if so, the tool requires your action to troubleshoot the problem.
- Follow the suggestions shown by the tool and fix the not printing problem.
A Quick Guide For HP Printer Not Printing Issue:
- Depending on the possible causes for an HP Laserjet mfp m130fw not printing, there are solutions provided below. If your printer encounters the same due to any reason mentioned here, you can follow the respective solution.
- If the printer is offline, go to Settings, Network Settings, and click Printer, and then check whether the status is set to offline. If so, change it to online and see if you can print with your printer.
- If there are multiple printers connected to your computer, then the current printer that you want to use may not display or it may not be detected. To rectify this, remove all the unused printer drivers from the computer and try to re-add your Laserjet printer.
- Now, try to print a job to check if the printer is performing the print job.
- If the above steps do not work, then check if the printer’s power cord has been connected properly. Sometimes, if you have connected many devices to a single power source, then the printer may not receive the requires power supply.
- If it is not this hardware issue, then keep an eye on your ink cartridges. If the ink level is low or empty, the HP Laserjet mfp m130fw not printing correctly or does not print at all.
- If there is sufficient ink and still, the printer does not print, then check if there is a firmware update pending. To update the firmware, from the printer’s control panel, access menu and then look for printer updates. Tap the respective option and complete the process.
- Try to perform a hard reset to the Laserjet printer. You can do this only with the printer turned on. Remove the power cord from the printer’s rear port and the electrical wall outlet.
- Leave it idle for a few seconds and then reconnect it back to both the locations and allow the printer to turn on by itself. If not, you can use the Power button and power it on manually. It should finally resolve the problem.
- As a final try, you can uninstall your printer driver and reinstall it on the computer, and then see if the printer can functiona and the problem of HP Laserjet mfp m130fw not printing is resolved.