- 123.hp.com »
- HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe Setup
Your Ultimate Guide To Setting Up The HP LaserJet M234dwe Printer In Minutes!
Welcome to our web page! Did you recently purchase a new or refurbished HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer for your home or office and are in need of guidance to set it up? Look no further because you’ve come to the right place. Our comprehensive guide covers everything from unboxing to setup, connecting to a wireless network, setting it up on your computer over a USB connection, and troubleshooting common printer problems.
Don’t hesitate. Start reading now to get all the information you need! It’s important to note that this article is also suitable for those who have purchased a refurbished printer, so you can use it with confidence.
Table of contents
- Unbox & Set up Your Printer in Minutes!
- Get Your Printer Running with the Right Driver
- One-Click Manual Download
- Connect Your Printer Wirelessly in a Flash
- Connect Your Printer via USB in a Snap
- Print on the Go with HP Smart App
- Save on Ink Costs with Instant Ink Enrollment
- Start Printing in No Time with Our How-To Guide
- Scan with Ease: Our Step-by-Step Guide
- Copy Your Documents Hassle-Free
- Troubleshoot Your Printer with Our Expert Tips
Unbox & Set up Your Printer in Minutes!
Are you excited to get started with your HP LaserJet M234dwe printer? Then here we go. Setting up a new or refurbished printer is easier than you think. However, if you’re new to printers and printer setup, you might see it as a daunting task. That’s why we are here to assist you. We will ensure that you perform the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe setup as easily, quickly, and smoothly as possible by following the instructions below. So, are you ready to get started? Let’s dive in!
- Let’s begin with unboxing the printer.
- Ensure to remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- The HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge is pre-installed on your printer. Don’t remove it. But ensure that you pull out the orange toner sheet.
- Now, let’s load paper into the printer’s input tray. This printer’s input tray can hold up to 150 sheets of paper, and the output tray can hold up to 100 sheets.
- The printer is designed to work with almost all media types. However, ensure that you load only the recommended paper type into the tray.
- Have you loaded the input tray? If yes, kudos! You have completed the printer’s hardware setup. Few more steps to take to finish the HP LaserJet MFPM234dwe setup.
- To do so, turn on the printer. You can connect this printer to a computer or smartphone over a USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Pick the connection type of your choice and use the HP Smart app or the HP Easy Start software to complete the remaining steps of the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe setup.
- Finally, enroll for HP’s instant ink subscription if you wish. You will read more about it in the next section.
And there you go! Your new or refurbished HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer is set up and ready to go.
Get Your Printer Running With The Right Driver
Get the latest and most compatible HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe setup driver to ensure smooth printing and access to the latest printer features. Don’t worry if you find the driver download process daunting. We’ve made it easy and fast for you. Click the driver download button below to download the right driver for your computer.
For macOS users, you can easily set up and use the printer by using the HP Smart app or Apple’s AirPrint feature. Windows 10, 11, and 8 users can also use the HP Smart app to set up their printers quickly. Click the button below to install the app in no time. Get started now and enjoy hassle-free printing!
One-click Manual Download
The HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe is known for its reliability and efficiency, making it a top choice for businesses and individuals alike. And the good news is that setting it up and using it is a breeze. But to truly understand and make the most of your printer’s capabilities, you need the manual. And we’ve made things simple for you. With one click, you can download the user guide and have it at your fingertips.
Don’t let the opportunity pass you by. Get the manual now and explore all the incredible features and capabilities of your HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer. Click the “Manual Download” button below to get started!
Connect Your Printer Wirelessly In A Flash
Are you tired of dealing with messy cords and cables when it comes to printing? The HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer offers a solution!
Connect HP LJ MFP M234dwe To An Existing Network
Connect HP LaserJet M234dwe To A New Network
Connect Your Printer Via USB In A Snap
“Connect Your Printer with USB Cable for Secure, Fast, and Easy Printing.” While wireless communication allows flexible access to your printer from anywhere in the network, a USB connection provides a more secure and faster way to connect to your printer. One of the best things about USB connection is that you can set up your printer on your computer and access it only from that particular computer, which is even faster. So, are you looking for a fast, easy, and secure way to print?
Then, connecting your printer to your computer using a USB cable is the way to go. And the best part is, it’s super easy to do! Here’s how to get started.
- First, connect the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer to a compatible computer using a USB cable. Ensure that you have connected the cable securely.
- Now, open the HP Smart app on your computer. Do you want to install the app?
- No problem; do it now. You can use the app download button provided on this page to make it even easier. (Alternatively, you can use the recommended printer software for the USB setup.)
- Click on the “Set Up a New Printer” button on the welcome screen.
- Install the printer on your computer by following the prompts displayed on the app screen.
- After doing that, open the Printers & Scanners screen on your computer. Can you see your printer name listed under the Printers section?
If yes, you made it! You can access your printer effortlessly from the computer for your printer-related needs.
Print On The Go With HP Smart App
Tired of being tethered to your computer every time you need to print a document? Then, from now on, you don’t have to. With the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer and the HP Smart app, you can now print from your smartphone wherever and whenever you need to. Here’s how to set up the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer for mobile printing using the HP Smart app.
#1 Install The App
- First, install the HP Smart app on your smartphone. It is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
- Search for “HP Smart” in your app store and install it.
#2 Connecting The Devices
- Secondly, connect your HP LaserJet MFP printer and the smartphone on which you wish to install the printer to the same network.
- Refer to the Wi-Fi section above to learn how to set up your printer for wireless communication.
#3 Add Your Printer To The HP Smart App
- Have you connected the devices to the same network? Then, it is time to add the printer to the HP Smart app.
- You can do this in no time. Open the app. Tap on the plus sign.
- The app will automatically detect and display your printer on the screen since it is connected to the same network as your smartphone.
- Select your HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer from the list of available printers.
- Add the printer by following the on-screen instructions.
#4 Print From Your Mobile Device
- Once you have connected your printer to your mobile device, you can now print photos or documents from your mobile device using the HP Smart app.
- Select the document you wish to print and tap the print icon.
- You can also adjust the print settings, such as page orientation, paper size, and the number of copies, before sending the document to print.
- Finally, tap Print.
And there you go! The printer will start printing the photo or document you selected.
See, setting up your LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer for mobile printing is that simple. Give it a try and experience the convenience of mobile printing today!
Save On Ink Costs With Instant Ink Enrollment
If you’re tired of running out of ink at the most inconvenient times or frustrated with the high cost of purchasing new ink cartridges, you’ve come to the right place. HP’s Instant Ink subscription program is designed to make your printing experience easy, convenient, and affordable. By enrolling in the program, you’ll never have to worry about running out of ink again and save up to 50% on ink costs. So, what are you holding out for? Enroll in HP’s Instant Ink subscription and start enjoying worry-free printing today!
- The HP+ activation screen will open once you install the printer on your computer using the HP Smart app.
- Sign up for an HP account and activate HP+ on your printer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have done that, the “Enroll in Instant Ink to:” screen, as shown below, will open.
- Click Continue. This will open a window where you will be asked to choose the subscription plan, provide the shipping address, and complete the billing process.
- Complete the subscription process one by one.
- Once you’ve completed the subscription process, you’ll be all set to start printing.
One of the best parts of HP+ is that you’ll never run out of ink again, thanks to the manufacturer’s proactive approach. You’ll receive a new toner cartridge before you even notice you’re running low on ink. How cool is that?
Start Printing In No Time With Our How-to Guide
Are you eager to print your document with your newly set up HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer but need help figuring out where to begin? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered! Follow these simple steps to make the printing process faster, easier, and, most importantly, error-free.
- First, ensure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Next, open the document you want to print in any application that supports printing. In this example, we’ll use MS Word.
- Once your document is open, click the File menu and select Print.
- Make sure that you have selected the correct printer model and set the print type and other settings as needed.
- Lastly, click the “Print” button.
Now, can you hear a noise from your printer? If yes, the printer has started printing the selected document. You did a great job!
Scan With Ease: Our Step-by-step Guide
Scanning documents with the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer is a breeze, even though there’s no physical scan button on the control panel. Want to know how? Use the HP Smart app! Here’s how to do it:
- Put the document you want to scan on the scanner glass of your printer.
- Launch the HP Smart app and make sure your printer is selected.
- Click or tap on the “Scan” tab to access the scan settings.
- Customize your preferred scan settings, and click or tap “Scan” to begin.
- Your document will be scanned in no time!
Copy Your Documents Hassle-free
Making a copy has never been easier with the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer! Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Place your original document or ID card face down on the scanner bed.
- Press the Menu button (located in the middle of the Minus and Plus buttons) to access the copy settings.
- Choose your desired copy setting from the list.
- Adjust the number of copies using the Minus and Plus buttons on the control panel.
- Hit the Copy button to start the copying process.
- For copying an ID card, press the ID card button instead of the Menu button, and voila!
We know you’ll love the simplicity and ease of using your HP+ printer to make copies. Happy copying!
Troubleshoot Your Printer With Our Expert Tips
Are you tired of dealing with printer issues that interrupt your workflow?
Printer Not Printing
Printer Not Scanning
Printer Not Connecting To Wi-Fi
Thank you for visiting this web page and taking the time to learn how to set up and troubleshoot your HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer! We hope that this guide has helped get your printer up and running smoothly. Contact us if you need real-time assistance or have doubts related to the information provided on this page.