- 123.hp.com »
- HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe Wireless Setup
HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe Wireless Setup
“Effortlessly Connect Your HP LaserJet M234dwe Printer to Any Device”
Are you tired of dealing with messy cords and cables when it comes to printing? The HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer offers a solution! With its wireless capabilities, you can print from virtually anywhere in your home or office. This article will help you in setting up your printer for wireless communication in just a few simple steps. So, ready to say goodbye to tangled cords and hello to effortless printing? Then, let’s get started without further ado!
Before we dive in, ensure that you have completed your printer’s basic setup. Do you want to load paper or install the toner cartridges on your HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer? Then, click here to make it easier.
Connect HP MFP M234dwe Printer To an existing network
Are you looking for a guide on how to connect your HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer to an existing wireless network? Then, welcome to this comprehensive guide, where you can learn more about it.
- You can connect your printer to an existing Wi-Fi network in no time if it is in Wi-Fi setup mode.
- The printer is in setup mode if the Wi-Fi button is turned on.
- If the light is off, no problem. You can put your printer in setup mode by restoring the printer’s network settings to default.
- To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Press and hold your printer’s information button for three seconds.
- You will see all the lights on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, press and hold the printer’s Cancel and Wi-Fi buttons at the same time.
- When the printer is ready to restart, release the buttons.
- The printer’s network settings must be restored, and the setup mode must be activated after your printer restarts.
- Now, open the HP Smart app on your device (computer or smartphone).
- Install the printer on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
Kudos! In this section, you have learned how to connect the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer to an existing wireless network.
Connect HP LaserJet Printer To a new network
If you’re looking to connect your printer to a new Wi-Fi network, don’t worry! It’s a breeze. You need a WPS-compatible Wi-Fi router with a stable internet connection, and you’re good to go.
- To get started, turn on the WPS feature on your printer by holding down the Wi-Fi button for three seconds.
- The Wi-Fi light on your printer will start blinking.
- Then, head over to your wireless router and press its WPS button within two minutes of activating the WPS feature on your printer.
- Finally, open the HP Smart app and follow the on-screen instructions to select and install your printer.
That’s it! You’re all set to start printing wirelessly from your new Wi-Fi network.
Setting Up a Printer for Wireless Communication is a Breeze!
We’re so glad you’ve chosen to read our guide on how to connect your HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer to a wireless network. We hope it was helpful, but sometimes setting up technology can be tricky. That’s why we’re here to make your printing experience as easy as possible! If you need any help, give us a call, and we’ll be happy to assist you in real-time.