- 123-hp-com.com »
- LaserJet M234sdwe Wi-Fi Setup
HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe Connecting To Wi-Fi
“No Wires, No Problem! Effortless Wireless Setup Guide”
Gone are the days of messy cords and tangled wires. Using a wireless setup, you can easily connect your printer to your computer or mobile device without the hassle of cords and cables. Plus, you’ll have the added convenience of being able to access your printer for printing from anywhere in your home or office. Looking to set up your HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer for wireless communication? We’ve got you covered! With our step-by-step guide, you’ll be up and running in no time and enjoy the benefits of wireless printing right away.
So why wait? Let’s get started!
Connect Your Printer To An Existing Network
Looking for the right and simple guide for connecting your HP LaserJet printer to an existing Wi-Fi network? Then, you’re on the right page. Before you start, make sure you’ve completed the setup for your LaserJet MFP M234sdwe HP Printer. If you want to set up your printer, use this article as a reference to do so.
Once that’s done, you’re ready to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.Here’s how to do it:
#1 Enabling Wi-Fi Setup Mode
To start, make sure your printer is in Wi-Fi setup mode. You can check this by looking at the Wi-Fi light on your printer’s control panel. If it’s on, you’re good to go. If it’s off, don’t worry – you can quickly enable it by following these steps:
- Press and hold the printer’s information button for three seconds.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi and Cancel buttons at the same time.
- Release the buttons as soon as the printer begins to restart.
Once your printer restarts and the Wi-Fi light comes on, you’re in setup mode!
#2 Connecting the Printer to Wi-Fi
Now that your printer is in setup mode, it’s time to connect it to your Wi-Fi network. Here’s how:
- Open the HP Smart app on your computer or smartphone that’s connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer on your device over the wireless network.
That’s it! You are all ready for wireless printing.
Connecting HP Printer To New Wi-Fi
You can easily connect your printer to a new Wi-Fi network if you have an HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer and a WPS-compatible wireless router. Here’s how to get started:
- Start by putting your printer in WPS mode – it only takes three seconds!
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer for three seconds. You’ll see the Wi-Fi light start blinking.
- Next, head over to your wireless router and press its WPS button.
- Be sure to do this within two minutes after putting the printer in WPS mode.
- Once the printer is connected to Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi light on its control panel will stop blinking.
- Finally, use the HP Smart app to set up the printer on your computer.
That’s it! With just a few simple steps, you’ll be able to connect your HP printer to your new Wi-Fi network and start printing wirelessly.
Performing the Wireless Setup is a Breeze!
Kudos! You have learned how to connect your HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer to a wireless network. Now, you can enjoy the convenience of wireless printing without any hassle. For further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us. If you need assistance in completing the wireless setup for your HP printer,reach our technical experts. We ensure a quick response.