123.hp.com/Laserjet Printers Support And Help
The HP laserjet printer is the first desktop laser printer, developed in 1984. No printer ever existed before like HP LaserJet printers. 123.hp.com/laserjet created a new innovation in the printer market. HP celebrated the 50 millionth shipment of LaserJet printer in December 2000. Since, HP realized that there is a wide open for the innovation in the product, in this growing field, it coupled its knowledge with inkjet technology and created the first LaserJet AIO printers in March 1984.
123 HP Laserjet Printer Models
Common Features of the 123 HP Laserjet Setup Printer
The HP LaserJet printers established the world’s most secure printing and came out with an upgraded performance.
- 123.hp.com/laserjet is built for 10-30 people and is capable of printing up to 30,000 pages per month. It speeds up to 60 ppm for color and 75 ppm for black. It is a multi-function printer that quickly turns paper documents into digital content.
- It can print up to 55 pages per minute and supports ethernet and wireless networking options. It is created in such a way to meet every business challenge in a perfect way, giving out a good performance and best protection.
- HP Laserjet AIO is developed to accelerate workflow and finish high volume work at speeds up to 75ppm. It can print more pages and protects your printer using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence and runs at extreme speed.
- 123.hp.com/laserjet also provides deep multilayered protection on guard 24/7 and keeps your data safe. It supports mobile printing and is highly secure.
123 HP Laserjet Printer Setup Common Issues
LaserJet printers repair themselves from attacks in real time, with built-in security to help keep your network safe.
- The printed document is of poor quality is one issue. And there are some print quality problems like smeared, dark, fuzzy, or faded print, and loose, partially missing or scattered toner.
- These issues may be related to cartridges.
- Sometimes, 123.hp.com/laserjet produces skewed prints, where the image printed on the page is not properly aligned with the paper.
- Removing the paper and reloading it correctly may solve this issue.
- Sometimes, the printer produces creases in the paper which is similar to a paper jam or skewed prints. This can be solved by replacing the paper.
- At times, it produces graphics image split into two pages and the problem may be related to printer memory.