HP LASERJET PRO M15W PRINTER BLINKING LIGHTS
Having the best HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer at a comfortable workplace, you expect it to work properly. But, when it does not meet your expectation, you’ll have to do the necessary steps to prevent the printer from blinking lights. Look at this section to resolve the HP LaserJet pro M15W printer blinking lights issue.
Resolving HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer blinking lights issue
Initially, you have to reset the printer. It is the most basic troubleshooting that you have to do for resolving the printer from the blinking lights issue. Don’t know how to reset your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer? No worries. Just look at this section to reset the printer.
- Initially, you have to disconnect the power cord that is attached to your printer with your HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer turned on.
- Next, wait for a few minutes and unplug the power cable that is connected the electrical outlet.
- Wait for a few seconds, and you have to keep your printer idle for a few minutes. Later, reconnect the power cord to the back of your printer and to the electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Do the necessary task and check whether the lights are blinking or not. If the lights aren’t blinking, then you’ve resolved the problem. If the light is still blinking on your P LaserJet Pro M15W printer, you have to proceed to the next step.
- Sometimes, the wireless light also blinks when there is an issue with the printer’s Wi-Fi connection. In such cases, redo the wireless setup and ensure that the printer is performing very well.
- For repeating the wireless setup, disconnect your printer from your router’s Wi-Fi network and reconnect it to your network using the printer control panel.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to resolve the HP LaserJet pro M15W printer blinking lights issue with your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer. Apply these solutions for a quick fix.