- 123-hp-com.com »
- HP Pro MFP 3101fdwe Setup
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe Wireless Setup
Welcome to this article that shows how to set up your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer for wireless communication! Tired of cables and cords cluttering your workspace? Do you want to print from multiple devices without the hassle of plugging and unplugging? Then you’re in the right place. We have created this article to show you how to connect your printer to your new or existing wireless network, so you can start printing from anywhere in your home or office. With easy-to-follow instructions and helpful tips, your printer will be up and running wirelessly in no time. Let’s get started!
Connecting HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe To An Existing Network
Are you searching for the right procedure to connect your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer to an existing wireless network? Then, your search ends here. Setting up a Wi-Fi printer for wireless communication is straightforward. So, take it easy if you’re new to printers or Wi-Fi setup. Follow the instructions below to do it within a few minutes.
- Check if your printer is in Wi-Fi setup mode. You can easily do this by checking the printer’s screen – if the Wi-Fi icon is displayed, you’re good to go!
- If the Wi-Fi setup mode is not enabled, no problem! You can restore the printer’s network settings from the control panel or EWS page.
- To restore the printer’s network settings from the control panel, open the Dashboard and select Setup > Network Setup > Restore Network Settings.
- Once the network settings are restored, use the HP Smart app or recommended full-feature software on your computer or smartphone (that is connected to the Wi-Fi network) to set up the printer for wireless communication.
By following these easy steps, you’ll be able to enjoy the convenience of wireless printing in no time.
Connecting New Network With HP LJ Pro MFP 3101fdwe
Have you bought a new wireless network for your home or office? Then, connect your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer to the new network for ultimate convenience. And guess what? Doing so is simple and can be done using the printer’s control panel and software. We’re here to walk you through how to connect your printer to a new network using the printer software.
- Before you get started, ensure you have your network’s credentials handy.
- Also, ensure that your computer (on which you want to set up the printer) is connected to the same Wi-Fi network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Now, download and run the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe setup driver for Windows or Mac on your computer.
- Need help downloading the driver? Check out this article for details.
- Once you’ve downloaded the driver, install the basic printer drivers by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then, the Connection Options screen will appear.
- Select Wireless and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your LaserJet Pro printer to your computer via a wireless network.
It’s that easy! Now, you can enjoy wireless printing from your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer that is connected to the newly configured wireless network.
Is Your Printer Ready For Wi-fi Printing? Great!
We hope that you have learned how to connect your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer to a new or existing wireless network by reading this article. Are you new to printers or Wi-Fi setups? Then, getting real-time assistance from a printer expert can be beneficial in performing the Wi-Fi setup. Click the toll-free number or chat button on this page to talk to an expert who can assist you with the Wi-Fi setup and make the process easier. Happy wireless printing!