- 123-hp-com »
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Wireless Setup
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Wireless Setup
“No more wires!” Access your printer without the hassle.”
Are you tired of tangled wires? We have the perfect and easy solution for you – setting up your printer for wireless communication. And the best part? This HP LaserJet printer is Wi-Fi enabled, making it quick and easy to set up. However, before we dive in, make sure that you have completed your printer’s hardware setup. Also, make sure that the wireless router you are using for the Wi-Fi setup is connected to a stable internet connection. If everything is set, let’s see how to connect your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn printer to a wireless network.
Connect HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Printer To An Existing Network
Looking to connect your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn printer to a wireless network? Look no further! If your printer is in Wi-Fi setup mode, you can connect to an existing wireless network in just a few seconds. Not sure what the Wi-Fi setup mode is? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
- First off, let’s talk about Wi-Fi setup mode. This mode automatically activates on your printer when you turn it on for the very first time and turns off after two hours.
- You’ll know it’s enabled if you see the Wi-Fi icon on your printer screen. Enabling the Wi-Fi setup mode is easy, so don’t worry if you find it deactivated or disabled.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi icon on your printer and select Network Setup or Settings.
- This will open your printer’s Wi-Fi Settings screen. From there, locate and tap on the Restore Network Settings option. That’s it!
- Your printer’s network settings will restore, and the Wi-Fi setup mode will activate within a few seconds.
- Now, all you need to do is open the HP Smart app or recommended printer software on a computer that’s connected to a wireless network and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer on your computer over a wireless network.
Connect HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn To A New Network
Setting up your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn printer for Wi-Fi communication is a piece of cake! In fact, it’s so easy you can do it directly from the printer’s control panel with just a few taps.
- To get started, tap on the Wi-Fi icon and select Setup > Wireless Settings.
- The printer’s Wi-Fi Settings screen will appear, where you should make sure the Wi-Fi option is enabled.
- Next, tap on the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option and wait a few seconds for the printer to detect available wireless networks.
- Once it does, select your network from the list and connect to it by following the on-screen instructions.
- If necessary, connect your smartphone or computer to the same Wi-Fi network, and then use the HP Smart app or the recommended full-feature printer driver to complete the rest of the setup process.
And that’s it! With these easy steps, you’ll be up and running in no time. So, go ahead and enjoy the convenience of wireless printing with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn printer.
Setting Up the Printer for Wi-Fi Communication is a Breeze!
As you can see, setting up this HP LaserJet Pro MFP printer for wireless communication is very easy. If you have two or three minutes of your time and some basic knowledge about the printer’s settings, you can complete the Wi-Fi setup in no time. Our printer experts are always ready and happy to assist you with your printer queries. So, if you have any doubts related to the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Wi-Fi setup or the information provided on this page, give us a call now. Our expert will reach you shortly and assist you with your printer queries. Happy wireless printing!