HOW TO CONNECT TO HP DESKJET 3760
HP LaserJet Pprofessional P1100 is a wireless printer mostly recommended for home and office use. It has goodexcels in printing with a print speed of 18 pages per minute. Sometimes, the HP LaserJet Pprofessional P1100 printer cannot connect wirelessly. This occurs due to a weak network connection, misplaced router, the printer and router are not connected to the same network, etc.
Is your HP Laserjet P1100 not connecting wirelessly? Then let’s get into the topic without further delay.
Some of the standard troubleshooting methods:
- Check whether you are connected to the correct network.
- Check the signal strength. If it is weak, move the router closer to the computer or mobile device.
- Limit the number of devices active on the network.
- Open athe website and confirm the internet connection speed. If it is slow, restart the router.
Troubleshooting Wi-Fi setup using USB cable:
- If your printer is not detected during the setup, select the Set up a New Printer option.
- If the printer could notcannot connect to the Wi-Fi network, click Exit Setup.
- Place the HP LaserJet P1100 printer and the computer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect to your network.
- Enable Bluetooth on the computer so that the HP Smart app can detect your printer.
- Restore the network default settings on your HP LaserJet P1100 printer.
- First, press the Wireless bButton on your printer and hold it until the attention light flashes.
- Wait for the Wireless light to flash.
- Restart the printer within two hours.
- Close and re-open the HP Smart app and click Add printer.
- Follow the instructions displayed to complete the setup.
Printing a Wireless Network Test Report:
Print a Network Test report to find your printer network connection information.
- Press the Wireless button on your HP printer and hold it for 10 seconds until the Rready light flashes.
- Otherwise, navigate to the Wireless menu and select Wireless Network Test.
- Analyze the information on the report and then follow any instructions to solve the connectivity problem.