- 123.hp.com »
- HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Setup
123.hp.com – 123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Setup
Before using your printer for printing or scanning a document, ensure that it is set up and prepared for the same. This will help you avoid setup and other printer-related problems when using the printer. Setting up a printer for the first time is pretty easy. We have shown you how to perform the 123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Setup for the first time in the section below. Read and execute the same for an easy, quick, and problem-free setup.
HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Unboxing Setup
Begin with unpacking if you’re going to set up a new printer for the first time. After doing that, complete the printer’s hardware setup. Finally, install the printer on your computer or smartphone to finish the setup.
- Open the product box. Remove the LaserJet printer and its components from the box.
- Take the printer out of the Styrofoam pieces and plastic cover and place it on a neat surface. Remove all the packing tapes from your printer.
- Now, turn on your printer. Ensure you’re using the same power cord shipped with the product box to connect the printer to your electrical outlet.
- The toner cartridge is pre-installed on your printer.
- Now, open the input tray and load the recommended paper type into it.
- Open the output tray and its extender.
- Install and use the HP Smart app to perform the 123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Setup on your Windows 10, macOS, or smartphone.
- Finally, print a test document to check whether the setup is done correctly.
Download the Latest HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Driver and Manual
HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Manual Download
The printer’s user guide will help you learn more about it, including its features, functions, connectivity options, and more. So, if you have bought a new printer, just go through its user guide once before using the machine.
Click the download button below. Now the soft copy of your HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw printer’s manual will start downloading.
123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Driver Download For Windows
Installing the most compatible and latest printer driver on your computer is very important. This will help you avoid printer-related problems and utilize the latest printer features. Do you want to download the latest HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw printer driver for Windows with a single click? If yes, click the download button below.
123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Driver Download For Mac
Finding and downloading the most compatible and latest printer driver for an OS type is somehow a time-consuming job. So, we have made the driver download process easier on this page. Just click the download button below to get the most compatible and latest HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw printer driver for Mac from this page.
HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Driver Installation For Windows
- Extract and run the downloaded HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw printer driver for Windows on your computer.
- Click Continue. Read and accept the license agreement to install the basic printer drivers on your computer.
- Once the basic drivers are installed, the Connection Options screen will open. Choose the connection type that you wish to use to connect the printer to your computer on the opened screen.
- Connect your LaserJet Tank 2504dw printer to the same network as the Windows computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- The Setup Complete! screen will open once you have done the printer driver installation. Click Finish on it to exit from the 123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Setup and installation wizard.
HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Driver Installation For Mac
- Open the downloaded HP LaserJet printer driver for Mac.
- Ensure that your printer is turned on and ready for the setup on the Welcome screen.
- The installer file will detect the printer connected to the same network as your computer, and that is in setup mode.
- So, when the installer file detects and displays your printer name, select it and click Continue.
- Choose the printer drivers that you wish to 123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Setup and install. Type your Mac computer’s password to install the selected drivers if prompted.
- Complete the printer driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Wireless Setup
Setting up a printer over a wireless network enables you to access it from anywhere within the network range. The Wi-Fi setup process is also pretty easy to perform. We will walk you through a quick method that helps you perform the HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw wireless setup in this section.
123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Wi-fi Setup Using Wps
- Go with this method if you want to connect the printer to your wireless network with a single press.
- You need a WPS-enabled router to perform this method. So, before you begin, get the router that has the WPS feature enabled on it.
- Now, turn on your printer if it is turned off. Place your HP LaserJet printer closer to the router.
- Hold down the Wi-Fi button on your printer’s control panel for five seconds.
- Now, go to your wireless router. Locate and press the WPS button on it.
- If the Wi-Fi light starts blinking on your printer’s control panel, you can confirm that the printer is trying to connect to the network.
- The light becomes stable once the printer is connected to your network.
- Now, connect your device (computer or smartphone) on which you wish to install the printer to the same Wi-Fi network (to which you have connected the printer) over a wireless or wired connection. Use the HP Smart app or the printer software to complete the rest of the HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw setup.
HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Print Setup
We have shown you how to print an original from your device (smartphone, Windows, or Mac computer) to the printer using the HP Smart app.
- Initially, ensure that the HP printer is set up on your smartphone or computer using the HP Smart app.
- Now, open the app. Make sure that your printer model is selected correctly. (If your printer is not selected, tap or click on the Plus icon beside the displayed printer name to detect and set up your printer).
- Tap or click on the Print Documents or Print Photos tab.
- Now, a screen allowing you to choose the original you want to print will open.
- Choose the photo or document you want to print from your smartphone or computer folder.
- After that, configure the print settings on the opened screen, such as the number of printouts, paper type, etc.
- Finally, tap Print again. Now, your printer will start printing the selected document with the configured print settings.
[Solved] HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Troubleshooting
Even if you perform the HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw setup correctly, there are chances for you to end up facing some printer-related problems when using the machine for printing. The best thing is that most HP printer problems are known ones.
This troubleshooting section covers some easy and quick solutions that help you resolve the HP LaserJet Tank 2504dw printer problems.
Fix: HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Not Printing
Is your HP LaserJet printer not printing or not responding to the print operation? If yes, try these simple workarounds to resolve this printer problem.
Restart The HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Printer
- If the printer is not printing due to some hidden bugs, you can resolve it using the restart process.
- So, initially, restart the printer.
- After doing that, print a test page. If the printer is not printing again, try the solution below to res
Clear The HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Error Message
- When your printer faces a hardware or software problem, it will stop responding to the printer-related request sent from your computer or smartphone.
- You will also receive an error message or code related to the same on your printer or computer screen.
- So, check whether the error message or code is displayed on the screen. If yes, perform the necessary 123 HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw troubleshooting solutions to clear it and perform
Prepare The HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Printer For Printing
- The printer will not respond to the Print command if it is not prepared for the same.
- Check whether the input tray has enough paper. If not, load the tray with the recommended paper type.
- Ensure that the toner cartridge is seated properly and all the doors are closed on your printer.
- Make sure that the most compatible and latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
Fix: HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Offline
Is a pop-up dialog box with the ‘Printer is Offline’ message appearing on the screen when trying to print a document from your Windows or Mac computer? If yes, try the following troubleshooting solutions one by one to bring your printer back online.
Turn On Or Restart The HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Printer
- If the printer is turned off when performing the print operation, there is a chance for this kind of printer–related problem to occur.
- So, initially, make sure that your printer is powered on.
- Restart the printer if it is already turned on.
Run Diagnose & Fix HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Setup
- Printer offline is a very common problem. So, HP printer manufacturers also provide diagnostic tools to detect and resolve these problems.
- If you’re using the Windows OS-based computer, use the HP diagnostic tool called ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor’ to detect and resolve the printer offline problem.
- You can also use the HP Smart app to resolve the offline problem. Open the app on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Click on Diagnose & Fix icon or Printers > Diagnose & Fix to resolve it.
Reset the HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Print System (mac)
- Resetting the print system will also help you clear these kinds of common problems.
- Select your printer in the Printers & Scanners window.
- Right-click on the blank area and choose the Reset printing system option followed by Reset.
- After resetting the printer, re-add it and check if the offline problem is resolved.
Fix: HP Laserjet Tank 2504dw Paper Jam
- A paper can jam in the following parts of your printer – output bin, input tray, and printer base.
- Before beginning the troubleshooting, remove all the papers left in the input tray of your printer.
- After doing that, look for the jammed paper in the printer parts mentioned above. If you find any, remove them carefully using your hands.
- After removing the jammed paper, reload the input tray, and print a test page to check whether the paper jam problem is resolved.
- You can confirm that the paper jam problem is solved if the printer prints the test page successfully.