- 123.hp.com »
- Neverstop Laser 1000n Unboxing Setup
HP Neverstop Laser 1000n Unboxing Setup
HP Neverstop Laser 1000n is a single-function monochrome printer ideal for everyday printing requirements. This printer prints 20 pages per minute so that you can save time to some extent. If you want to know how to set up this print-only printer, continue reading this article.
Unpack Your HP Neverstop Laser 1000n Printer
- Unbox your printer and take out all the components you have received.
- Discard all the packing materials and protective tapes from your HP Neverstop Laser 1000n printer and its components.
- The toner cartridge comes pre-installed on this printer. Make sure to remove the protective caps.
- Ensure every item is delivered without damages.
HP Neverstop Laser 1000n – Load Your Paper
- Insert the input tray into the appropriate location on the printer.
- Move the guides all the way out.
- Load a fresh stack of paper into the input tray and adjust the guides against the paper.
Connect Your HP Neverstop Laser 1000n Printer To An Electrical Outlet
- Connect the supplied power cord to your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Your printer will turn on automatically. If not, press the Power button.
- Wait until your printer warms up. Then, set your preferences on the printer control panel, including the language, date, and time.
- That’s it. You have completed the hardware setup. The following section will guide you through the software setup.
Download The Driver And Connect Your Printer And Computer
- You should install the compatible driver to establish communication between your printer and computer. You can get the HP Neverstop Laser 1000n printer driver from HP’s official website.
- From your default browser, visit HP’s official website.
- Enter your printer model and download the software compatible with your OS.
- Locate the downloaded software and run the setup file.
- If User Account Control pops up, click Yes to proceed.
- Accept the terms and conditions when the software’s license agreement screen appears.
- On the connection method screen, select Wired network connection or USB connection. If you have selected the former, you should have connected an Ethernet cable between your printer and router before installing the software. In case you have chosen the latter, connect your printer and computer using a USB cable when you are instructed to do so.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer.
- Hereafter, you can use this printer software to print your documents from the computer.
This is the procedure for setting up your HP Neverstop Laser 1000n printer. For further questions and clarifications, make use of the call option to get in touch with our expert team.