- 123.hp.com »
- HP Laser 1020n Unboxing Setup
HP Neverstop Laser 1020n Unboxing Setup
Perform your brand-new HP Neverstop Laser 1020n unboxing setup within minutes by following the step-by-step instructions in this article.
Setting up a printer for the very first time is straightforward. But for some people, it is a back-breaking and time-consuming job due to several reasons. We ensure that you will not feel the same after reading this article that shows how to perform the HP Neverstop Laser Printer unboxing setup.
So, let’s dive directly into the various setup stages and learn how to complete your printer setup successfully.
Table Of Contents
- HP Neverstop Laser 1020n – Unboxing & Setup – Step-by-step Guide With Pictures
HP Neverstop Laser 1020n – Unboxing & Setup – Step-by-step Guide With Pictures
Here are the five steps to unbox and set up your HP Neverstop Laser 1020n printer.
Unpacking The Laser 1020n Printer
- Take the HP Neverstop printer out of the product box and place it on a neat surface.
- Remove all the packing tape from the printer’s rear, front, and inside.
Uncovering The Imaging Drum
- The imaging drum unit is pre-installed on your printer. However, it is packed.
- Raise the scanner and the top cover.
- Remove the tape and the orange handle from the toner.
- After uncovering the drum unit, lower the scanner lid and the top cover.
Loading Paper – HP Laser 1020n
- Before loading the paper, you have to install the input tray.
- Remove the tray from the plastic cover and insert it into its slot (on the printer).
- Slide out the paper guides. Fan and load a stack of paper into the tray.
- Adjust the guides of the input tray correctly. Open the output tray and its extension.
Turning On The HP Laser Printer
- Get the power cord and connect it directly from the HP Neverstop Laser 1020n printer’s inlet to your electrical outlet. The printer will turn on automatically.
- Before going to the next step of the HP Neverstop Laser 1020n printer setup, wait for all the lights on the control panel to become stable and idle.
Completing The HP Neverstop Laser 1020n Setup
- Use the HP Smart app or the HP Neverstop Laser 1020n setup software for Windows or Mac to install the printer on your computer.
- In case you are using the HP Smart app, open it on the computer. Click Get Started.
- Install the printer on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- However, if you’re using the printer software, first, ensure that you have downloaded it.
- Run the downloaded printer driver on your computer. Install the necessary drivers and connect your printer to the computer by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
We believe that the HP Neverstop Laser 1020n unboxing and setup instructions provided on this page have helped you in setting up your printer successfully. If you want real-time assistance in performing your printer unboxing and setup or if you have queries related to the same, kindly contact us. Also learn about HP Laserjet 1020 Printer Driver Download. Utilize the call option (included on this page) to reach our technical support team now.