HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1200A SETUP
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1200A SETUP
HThe world’s first cartridge-free laser printer, “HP Neverstop MFP 1200a,” is designed to meet all your printing, scanning, copying, and faxing needs. It offers 5000 pages of toner right out of the box and comes with some great features like great printing speed, copy resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, scan to PDF, HP printer Assistance, and more.
HHowever, this cartridge-free printer supports only the USB connectivity option.
Its setup is also an effortless and simple process to perform.
Unpack your HP printer completely if you haven’t unpacked it yet. Install the input tray and load enough paper into it. Connect the printer to a power outlet using its electrical cord and turn it on. Once your printer becomes stable and idle, configure the initial settings. Finally, install the printer software on your computer to finish the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a Setup.
Continue reading this page to know the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer setup in detail.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1200A UNBOXING SETUP
Four simple steps to unpack and set up your HP Neverstop Laser MFP-1200a printer for the first time
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- If you’re going to set up the HP Neverstop Laser MFP-1200a printer for the first time, begin with unpacking. (Note: if you’re going to set up the already used printer, then reset its settings to default and begin the setup process from step 2).
- Remove the printer from the outer protective cover.
- Place the printer on a table or in a location where you can use it comfortably.
- Remove all the packing materials and objects from your printer.
- After unpacking your printer, place it closer to a power outlet and go to the next step of the setup.
Step 2: Loading paper
- Get the input tray that is provided or shipped along with the printer.
- Insert the tray into the printer.
- Check to make sure that the tray is installed properly.
- Now, fan a stack of paper and place it in the tray.
- Check to make sure that the paper is loaded with its printing side facing up.
- Adjust the guides properly.
- Open the output tray and its extension.
Step 3: Turning on the printer
- Get the printer’s power cable.
- Now, connect the printer directly to the power outlet using the cable.
- Wait for the printer to turn on automatically.
- In case the printer fails to turn on, press the Power button on its control panel to switch it on.
- Once the printer becomes stable, configure the initial settings by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Installing the printer on your computer
Since this printer doesn’t support Wi-Fi or Wired connection option, you can use only the USB connection method to connect your printer to the computer.
- Download the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer driver for your computer.
- Run the downloaded printer driver file on your computer.
- When prompted, select the USB Connection option and connect the printer directly to the computer using the USB cable.
- Wait for the installer file to detect the connected printer.
- If the installer fails to detect the printer, then unplug and reconnect the printer to your computer.
- Install the printer driver and complete the installation process.
- Finally, check if the setup is done correctly by printing a test page.
Resetting the printer settings to default
As said above, if you’re going to set up an already used printer, perform the following instructions to reset its settings to default.
- Access the HP printer’s EWS page.
- Click on the System tab.
- Select the Service option followed by Restore Defaults.
- Click the Restore Defaults button again to begin the reset process.
To know more about the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer setup, contact us.