HOW TO PERFORM THE HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1200NW SETUP?
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200NW is a monochrome multifunctional printer ideal for high-volume printing requirements. With the HP Smart app, you can print your documents directly from your smartphones. HP Smart also enables you to share your documents with third-party software like Google Drive and Dropbox. To know more about the how to perform the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw setup quickly, read this article completely.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1200NW UNBOXING SETUP
- Take your printer and all the included items from the box.
- Remove all the packing tapes around the printer. Look for the protective materials inside the printer and gently remove them.
- Check whether all the items are delivered without any damage.
Load the paper
- Install the included input tray on your printer.
- Take a paper stack and fan the sheets neatly.
- Load the stack into the input tray and adjust the paper guides.
- Insert the input tray into your printer and pull out the output tray extension.
- Your printer comes with pre-installed toner cartridges. So you don’t have to perform the cartridge installation procedure.
Connect your printer to an electrical outlet
- Take the power cord you received and connect it to your printer and an electrical outlet.
- You don’t need to turn on your printer by pressing the Power button. It will turn on automatically. If you press the Power button, your printer will be turned off.
- Your printer will take around a minute to warm up. Don’t worry if it makes a series of noises. This is completely normal.
- When the Ready light stops blinking, it signifies that your printer is ready to print.
It is mandatory to install the required software on your computer. If you don’t do that, you cannot print anything from your computer. The printer driver is completely responsible for establishing the communication between your printer and the computer. For your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200NW printer, you can get the driver from HP’s official website. Follow the instructions given here to complete the software installation.
- Visit HP’s website from your browser.
- Enter your printer model and download the driver compatible with your OS.
- When the downloading process gets over, locate the file within the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- When prompted, choose the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and the computer accordingly.
- For a wireless connection, make sure to connect your devices over the same network.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation process.
- You can also establish the connection between your computer/smartphone and the printer using the HP Smart application.
- Download the app from HP’s official website and install it on your computer by following the instructions.
- Launch the app and click on Add Printer. It will look for the nearby printers and display them on the screen.
- Choose your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200NW printer and establish the connection between your devices.
- Hereafter, you can print your documents/images via HP Smart.
In this manner, you can now perform the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw setup. If you have any other queries, get back to us for remote assistance.