HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP1200W SETUP
The HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w printer setup can be done easily. You just have to attach all the physical products that came with your printer package. On that note, begin with unpacking the printer packaging box, installing ink cartridges, loading paper, and also software installation. Look at this page for simple guidelines that explain the printer setup in detail and know how to configure HP neverstop Laser MFP1200w setup.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1200W UNBOXING SETUP
- Initially, begin with unpacking the printer box. Take out all the components present inside it along with your HP printer. Keep the printer aside and remove all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of your printer. Proceed to connect the power cord that is supplied with the printer package.
Connecting the power cord:
- At first, connect one end of the supplied power cord to an electrical outlet and the other end to a wall socket. Turn on the printer and set your preferences such as date, time, and language using your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w printer control panel. Next, continue with installing the cartridges and loading the paper.
Installing toner cartridges:
Since the printer supports the best print quality output, you need not worry about the performance of the ink cartridges. It is pre-installed with the toner cartridge. So, don’t worry about installing the toner cartridge. Proceed to load the paper.
Paper loading process:
- Initially, pull out the paper tray from the printer.
- Slide the edge guides. Load the paper and ensure that you do not overload the paper.
- Later, close the paper tray. Keep reading this page to know how to configure HP neverstop Laser MFP1200w setup.
The hardware setup procedure is now complete. You just have to build communication between your printer and computer using the HP Neverstop LAser 1200w printer driver. So, just refer to the steps given below for downloading the HP printer software.
Why do you download the printer driver? You need to build communication between your printer and the computer. If you’ve decided to download the printer driver, from where you’ll have to download it? Just navigate to the official HP website.
- Using the default web browser, go to the official HP website.
- On the HP home page, enter the printer name in the search bar and then click Search. It directs you to the Downloads page.
- On the Downloads page, choose the appropriate OS and click Download next to the preferred printer driver.
- After downloading it, you just need to navigate to the Downloads folder. Locate and double-click the printer icon. It begins the installation. Continue with the on-screen instructions. When asked, choose the connection method of your choice. The available connection methods are USB and Wireless.
Choose one of the connection methods, and you’ll have to perform further on-screen instructions to complete the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w printer setup.
That’s it. You’ve seen how to do the HP neverstop Laser MFP1200w setup. Implement the steps as described above, and so you need to check that the printer is ready to use.