HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1201n Printer Setup
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1201N SETUP
Have you recently bought HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1201n? The setup procedure for this printer is quite simple and easy. With this monochrome multifunctional printer, you will never stop printing unless your desire is fulfilled.This article will be your ideal assistant in setting up the printer at your workplace. Keep reading the instructions to finish a clutter-free HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1201N setup.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1201N UNBOXING SETUP
Let’s get real! The HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1201n printer setup for the first time might be time-consuming, but when you do it correctly, you can avoid future issues.
Latest HP Laserjet M134a Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet M134a Driver Windows
- The HP LaserJet m134a driver is essential for your computer to communicate effectively with the printer. You can download the printer driver and software for windows from this website.
Let’s Unbox The Printer
- First, take out the printer from the package.
- Check the printer components and keep them aside for later use.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Open the scanner and the top cover.
- Pull the orange handle towards you.
- Next, remove the protective sheet from the imaging unit.
- Close the top cover and the scanner.
Let’s Feed The Printer With Plain Sheets
- Insert the supplied input tray into your printer.
- Slide apart the paper guides as far as possible.
- Fan a stack of plain sheets and insert them into the tray.
- Adjust the sheets with the paper guides.
- Slide the input tray cover and pull out the output bin extension.
Let’s Get The Printer Alive
This is the crucial part of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1201n setup.
- To begin with, take the provided power cord and connect one end of it to the rear port of your printer.
- Next, connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Remember that you should have a stable power supply for seamless printing.
- Wait until the printer turns on automatically.
Let’s Get The Devices Connected
- On your computer, download the HP printer software from the official HP site.
- Run the setup file from the Downloads section of your browser.
- Accept the license agreements and choose your connection type.
- Establish the connection between your printer and computer when the setup wizard instructs.
- Once the printer is detected, add and register it.
- Finally, print a test page to complete the software setup.
To get instant assistance on HP Neverstop HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1201n Setup process, Reach our tech experts.