- 123.HP.com »
- HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200w Unboxing
HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202nw Unboxing Setup
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202NW is a monochrome printer ideal for business requirements. Since this printer supports wireless printing, you can wirelessly connect it to your computer and smartphones. With this printer, you can experience high-volume laser printing at a low cost. If you want to know how to set up this HP neverstop laser mfp 1200w unboxing multifunctional printer, continue reading this article.
Unpack Your Printer
- Open the product box and take out every item you have received.
- Your package includes the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202NW printer, input tray, pre-installed toner cartridge, power cord, and a quick setup guide.
- Remove and dispose of the packing materials from your printer and its components.
- Verify whether you have received the product without any damage.
Load Your Paper
- Take the supplied input tray and install it on your printer.
- Move the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack and load it into the paper tray with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the guides against the stack and extend the output bin extension.
- Since the printer comes with a pre-installed toner cartridge, don’t worry about cartridge installation.
Power On Your Printer
- Connect the supplied power cord to your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Now, your printer turns on automatically. If not, press the Power button to turn on your printer for completing HP neverstop laser mfp 1200w unboxing setup.
- Set your preferences on the printer control panel, including language, country, date, and time.
Connect Your Printer To Your Computer
The appropriate software should be installed on your computer to access your printer. You cannot send documents from your computer if you don’t do this. The following sections will guide you through the procedure in detail.
Download The Compatible Driver
- From your default browser, visit HP’s official support page.
- Enter HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202NW in the search area and click Submit.
- From the search results, click on the right printer.
- When you are directed to the product support page, click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- Now, your OS will be detected, and the compatible drivers will be displayed.
- Select the driver you prefer the most and click Download.
- In a short duration, the chosen driver will be downloaded to your computer.
Install The Software And Connect Your Devices
- Locate the downloaded software and run the setup file.
- If User Account Control pops up, click Yes to proceed.
- When the software’s license agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- When prompted to select the connection type, choose the option you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- If you have selected the wireless connection option, ensure you are connecting the printer to the same network to which you have connected your computer.
- For a USB connection, connect the cable when you are instructed to do so.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
This is the procedure for setting up your HP neverstop laser mfp 1200w unboxing process. Have any other questions? Feel free to contact us. For this purpose, we have given a call option on this page.