- 123.hp.com »
- Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Setup
HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Unboxing Setup
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w is an All-in-One monochrome printer perfectly designed for home and small office workgroups. You can easily finish this printer setup. To do so, perform the below instructions carefully.
Unpacking And HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Setup
Contents Inside The Box
- HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer
- Pre-installed HP Black Original Imaging Drum
- Reference Guide
- Setup Guide
- Regulatory Flyer
- Support Flyer
- Warranty Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
Confirm that all the above printer accessories are available inside the box.
Unboxing The HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Printer
- Pick a proper location to place the printer box and unpack it. Let the location also be suitable for operating your printer.
- Open the box and remove the power cord, USB cable, input tray, and its cover from the package.
- Next, take out all of the remaining contents from the printer box.
- Use both your hands and pull the printer out of the box carefully.
- You can now start removing the foam packing material from both sides of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer.
- Also discard the protective tapes from the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and open the top cover.
- Remove the protective tapes and the orange handle with the black sheet inside the toner area.
- Close the top cover and lower the scanner lid.
HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w – Loading The Paper
- Now, remove the input tray from the package and insert it into your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer.
- Align the sheets and load them into the input tray. Do not insert the sheets above the maximum load limit.
- Adjust the paper width guide until it stops at the edge of the stack.
- Next, unpack the input tray cover from the package and attach it to the input tray.
- Pull out the output tray extension.
Toner HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Installation
- This printer comes with a pre-installed HP black original toner. So, you don’t need to install it while setting up your printer for the first time.
- But, make sure to replace the toner when it is running low.
HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Connecting The Power Cable
- Now, plug the power cable into the rear of the printer and the other end into an electrical outlet.
- The printer will turn on automatically.
HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Driver Download
The driver will help your computer understand the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer’s technical details. By following the below procedure, you can download the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer driver on your computer.
- Open a web browser on your Windows computer.
- Visit the official support page of your printer to download the driver. Next, click on the Support tab at the top of the window and select the Software and drivers option.
- Click on the Printer category.
- Look for your printer model and then click the Submit button. Now, your computer’s operating system will be detected and shown at the top of the next window.
- You can even switch over to any other OS manually.
- Next, pick the printer’s driver file you want to download from the list and click on the Download option.
- Now, the driver file will start to download on your computer.
- After the downloading process is over, go ahead and install the printer driver on your computer.
Using the above instructions, you can complete your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer’s unboxing and software setup.
In case you have any other issues with your printer, contact our technical experts using the call option on this page.