- 123.hp.com »
- HP Officejet 4650 Partly Printed
HP Officejet 4650 Partly Printed
If your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer prints partly, you need to troubleshoot the problem with the appropriate solutions. It seems like a minor issue, but it can affect your printer’s life if you don’t address it immediately. Here’s a post on how to fix the “HP OfficeJet 4650 partly printed” issue. Try these solutions one by one and ensure your printer issue is resolved.
Uninstall Windows Updates
- In many cases, Windows updates can impact the way your printer works. When you uninstall the recent updates, you can resolve your printer issue.
- To do this, open the Settings section on your Windows computer.
- Click Update & Security and go to Windows Update. Then, click the View update history button followed by the Uninstall updates option.
- Now, find the problematic update and uninstall it.
- When prompted, choose Yes to restart your computer.
Check The Ink Cartridges
If the ink cartridges are expired or running low on ink, you need to replace them with new ones. But before replacing the empty cartridges, you need to check the estimated cartridge levels. Read the oncoming instructions to learn how to check the estimated ink levels on your cartridges.
- Open the HP printer software on your Windows computer.
- Go to the Estimated Cartridge Levels tab. Now, the app will show you the estimated cartridge levels.
- You can also check the ink levels from your printer control panel. To do this, touch the Ink icon on your printer’s home screen.
- In case the cartridge is low on ink, you need to replace it with a new one. If you want to learn how to replace the ink cartridges, refer to the next section.
- If the ink level is not low or empty, it signifies that the ink cartridge has expired. In that case, your printer may not be able to print your documents correctly. The same issue occurs when you install third-party cartridges on your printer.
- You can fix this trouble by replacing the ink cartridges with new ones.
How To Replace The Cartridges?
- Before starting, ensure that the printer is powered on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and the latch on the cartridge slot.
- Remove the cartridge from the slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its plastic tape using the pull tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the appropriate slot and close the latch until it clicks in its place.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door.
- When prompted, align the ink cartridges.
Update The Software
- In some cases, outdated software can lead to printer issues. However, you can fix the trouble by updating the software to the recent version.
- To begin with, head to HP’s official website from your default browser.
- Enter your printer model and reach its support page.
- Now, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- When it shows you the compatible drivers, pick the one you prefer the most and click Download.
- Install the updated software on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, check if your printer can print your documents without any issues.
This is how you should fix the “HP OfficeJet 4650 partly printed” problem. In case your issue is not yet resolved, get in touch with our technical experts using the Call button.