HP Officejet 4655 Ink Not Printing And Print Quality Issues
HP OfficeJet 4655 is a versatile printer designed to give out one of the best print outputs. The HP printer has a 35-sheet auto document feeder for printing, copying, and faxing. The printer can be connected to a computer through a USB cable or a wireless network. The printer supports Wi-Fi printing from mobile devices that will allow you to walk up to the printer and print from the smartphone. To know how to resolve the HP Officejet 4655 ink not printing issue, refer to the below section.
Despite all the amazing features, the HP DeskJet 4655 printer has some print quality issues. In this case, here are some steps and methods that can be helpful for you to resolve the issue.
Issue 1: HP OfficeJet 4655 printer not printing black or color ink
HP printer will not print black or color if ink cartridge installation is not done correctly. The issue might have occurred when the ink cartridges have run out of ink. Follow the instructions below to fix the issue.
Check ink levels and replace Ink Cartridges if necessary:
- Ensure that the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer is connected to the main power source and turned on.
- Open the HP printer software installed on your computer.
- Click the Estimated Ink Levels tab.
- Check the ink levels (both color and ink cartridges) and replace the cartridges if they are extremely low.
- Open the cartridge access door of your OfficeJet printer.
- Remove the cartridge from the printhead.
- See if you have the protective tape or film removed from the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- If the tapes are removed, and your printer is still facing issues, you need to clean the contacts of the ink cartridges.
- Take a lint-free cloth and gently wipe the contacts.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges into their respective cartridge slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Try to print a document in color or black to see if the issue is resolved.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
If the issue persists, you can troubleshoot the issue using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Open the HP Support page for the HP printer you are using.
- Click the Software, Drivers & Firmware tab.
- Expand the Utility-Diagnostic Tools (1) option.
- Select HP Print and Scan Doctor and click the Download button.
- Once the download is complete, click the Start button on the screen.
- Make sure that your HP printer is listed in the printer list.
- If your HP OfficeJet printer is not listed, click the Retry button.
- Select the HP printer and click the Next button.
- If it detects a connection problem, disconnect and reconnect your devices.
- Depending on any other issue relating to print, click the Fix Printing button.
Issue 2: HP OfficeJet 4655 print quality issues
If you wish to improve the print quality of the documents produced by the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer, here are some steps that can be helpful.
- Make sure that the cartridges you have installed on your printer are HP-supported.
- Make sure that you have loaded HP-supported printing media on the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer.
- Ensure that you have selected the correct paper type in the print settings.
A common solution for printing quality or not printing issues is to delete the due print jobs present in the queue.
- Open the Control panel on your computer.
- In the Control Panel window, click the Hardware and Sound option and then click the option Devices and Printers.
- Do a right-click on the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer and select the option See what’s printing.
- Cancel the pending print jobs in the list.
These steps will help you in resolving the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer offline issue.
- Click the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- When the list opens, click the System Preferences option.
- Select either Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer from the list of printers on the left section.
- Click the Print tab.
- Below the printer, you will find three sections.
- In the Kind: section, make sure the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer is seen.
- Click the Default Printer drop-down list and select the printer from the list.
Follow the exact methods described in this article to ensure that the HP Officejet 4655 ink not printing issues or print quality issues anymore.