HP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 PRINTER FAILURE – NOT PRINT BUT CAN SCAN
HP DeskJet 3755 is an All-in-One printer that provides excellent print quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and speeds of 8 ppm in black and 5.5 ppm in color. The user can connect the printer wirelessly and print pictures and documents from smartphones, Macs, Windows, laptops, etc. This printer supports the HP mobile app compatible with iOS and Android devices. If this printer is printing only blank pages, you need to troubleshoot the issue. Follow the below instructions to solve HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer failure problem.
Solution 1: Check the carriage path
- First, disconnect the power cord from your printer.
- Wait for the printer to cool down.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Check for debris or paper bits inside the printer.
- After clearing the obstacles from the paper path, remove and reinstall the ink cartridges in the carriage.
- Close the cartridge access door and reconnect the power cord to your printer.
- Power on the printer and check if the problem is resolved.
If your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer shows the failure message again, print a test page. In case your printer is not printing, check if it can scan. If the problem persists, implement the next solution.
Solution 2: Reset your HP printer
- Start by disconnecting your printer from the computer and network.
- Unplug your printer’s power cord from the power source.
- Wait a few minutes to let the printer cool down.
- After a minute, reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Next, turn the printer on and wait until it becomes ready.
- Check the paper loaded into the paper input tray.
- If necessary, remove and reinsert the paper stack into the tray.
- Connect your printer to your computer and print your document to check if the problem is resolved.
If your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer is still prompting the printer failure error message, run the HP diagnostic tool, HP Print and Scan Doctor, from your computer to fix the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer failure issues automatically.