- 123-hp-com.com »
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Setup
“Wireless Setup for Remote Printing”
Have you bought a new or refurbished printer and are looking for the right guide to setting it up for wireless communication? Or are you trying to connect the printer to an existing one on a new wireless network? Then, the process can be daunting. But fear not; we’re here to help. This guide will take you through the step-by-step process of connecting your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer to your wireless network. Once you’re done, you’ll be all set for wireless printing. So, let’s get started!
Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Printer To an existing network
Is your smartphone or computer already connected to a wireless network, and now you want to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer to the same network? Then, you’re in the right section. Connecting the Wi-Fi-enabled printer to an existing network is straightforward. Is this your first experience setting up the printer for Wi-Fi communication? Then, take it easy. We are here to make it easier and faster for you.
Go ahead and read the instructions below for more details.
- You can connect the printer to a wireless network in no time if it is in Wi-Fi setup mode. This mode activates when you turn on your printer for the first time.
- But the thing is that it deactivates after two hours. So now that it has been two hours or more than two hours, the mode must be deactivated.
- Take it easy; you can put the printer back in Wi-Fi setup mode by restoring its network settings. Doing it is also a piece of cake. Open the printer’s Wi-Fi settings screen.
- Here, select the Restore Network Settings screen. Now, give the printer a few seconds to restore its network settings.
- You can confirm that the network settings are restored if the printer’s Wi-Fi light blinks blue.
- Now, use the HP Smart app or the recommended printer software to connect the printer to a wireless network. We have used the HP Smart app to perform the setup.
- Install and open the app. Need help installing the app? Then, check this article for more details.
- Click Set up a New Printer and follow along with the instructions on the app screen.
- Once you have finished setting up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer for wireless communication, you can wirelessly start printing a document or photo.
Connecting the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer to an existing wireless network is easy. So, what are you holding out for? Do it now and enjoy the magic of wireless printing.
Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Printer To A New Network
Have you bought a new wireless network for your home or office, or have you moved to a new location and are now looking for the right guide to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer to a new wireless network? Then welcome this in-depth article that explains how to pair the printer to a new wireless network. Go ahead and read the information below to learn more about it.
- First, ensure that you have completed the printer’s hardware setup. Do you want to perform the setup? Then, refer to the article we mentioned above.
- Now, turn on the printer if it is off.
- Open the printer’s wireless screen. Need help? Open the Dashboard and tap on the Wi-Fi icon. This will open the printer’s Wi-Fi screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Wireless Settings.
- Now, the printer’s Wi-Fi Settings screen will open.
- Here, ensure that the Wi-Fi feature is on. Now scroll down the screen.
- You will see the Wireless Setup Wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup options. Can you see them? If yes, great!
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option if you wish to connect your printer to Wi-Fi manually. If you want to use the push or pin method of WPS for the Wi-Fi setup, select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Once you have done the setup, connect your smartphone or computer to the same network if necessary.
- Finally, use the HP Smart app or printer software to complete the remaining part of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wi-Fi setup.
And there you go! The HP printer is now ready for wireless printing.
Setting Up a Printer for Wi-Fi Communication is a Breeze!
Kudos! You’ve successfully connected your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer to your wireless network! Hope you are enjoying the convenience of printing from anywhere in your home or office. Do you encounter any issues with your printer while setting it up for wireless communication? Relax. We are here to help. Contact us now, and we’ll do everything we can to get you back to printing in no time. Happy printing!