- 123.hp.com »
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Wireless Setup
“Say Goodbye to Wires: Simple Wireless Setup for Your Printer”
Wireless printing is becoming more popular nowadays for several reasons, including flexible connections, security, and fast speed. Performing the Wi-Fi setup is also easier. If you own an HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer and are looking for the right and simple way to connect it to your wireless network, then fortunately, you’re on the right page. This web page will take you through the entire HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Wi-Fi setup process step-by-step. So, are you ready? Let’s get started!
Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e To an Existing Network
Are you looking to connect your HP OfficeJet printer to the same wireless network as your smartphone or computer? Don’t worry. It’s super easy and won’t take much time at all! Here’s what you have to do:
- First, ensure your OfficeJet printer is in Wi-Fi setup mode. You can easily check this by looking for a blinking Wi-Fi light on the printer. If the light is blinking, the mode is on.
- If your printer is not in Wi-Fi setup mode, no worries! You can quickly put it back into this mode with just a few taps.
- Open the printer’s Wi-Fi Settings screen, locate the Restore Network Settings option, and tap on it. This will erase the current Wi-Fi settings and enable the Wi-Fi setup mode on your printer.
- Once your printer is in Wi-Fi setup mode, open the HP Smart app on your computer or smartphone.
- Click or tap on the Set Up a New Printer button and follow the simple on-screen instructions to set up your OfficeJet printer for wireless communication.
And that’s it! Your printer is all set for wireless printing.
Connect HP OfficeJet Printer To a New Network
Are you excited to start printing wirelessly with your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer on your new Wi-Fi network at home or the office? We’ve got you covered with simple steps to connect your printer. You can do it manually or automatically in just a few minutes!
- To get started, open the printer dashboard and tap on the Wi-Fi icon.
- This will take you to the Wi-Fi window, where you can check your printer’s current wireless network status and access the Gear (Settings) icon.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Wireless Settings. The printer’s Wi-Fi Settings screen will open up.
- Select the Wi-Fi feature and scroll down to locate the Wireless Setup Wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup options.
- Choose one of these options to connect your printer to the new Wi-Fi network.
Once you’ve connected the printer to the Wi-Fi network, print a test page to confirm that the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Wi-Fi setup is done correctly. The printer prints the page successfully. Kudos! You’re all set to print wirelessly from your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer on your new Wi-Fi network.
Is your Printer Ready for Wi-Fi Printing? Great!
We are glad that you have chosen our web page to learn how to perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Wi-Fi setup. By setting up your printer’s Wi-Fi communication, you can print from anywhere in your home or office without having to be tethered to your device. This means you can print from your laptop, tablet, or even your phone, giving you more flexibility and freedom. Do you need further assistance? Then, contact our support team. They are one stop away from you and always ready and available to help you with any issues or concerns you may have.Happy wireless printing!