- 123.hp.com »
- HP Officejet Pro 8615 Scan To Pdf
HP Officejet Pro 8615 Scan to Pdf
HP OfficeJet Pro 8615 is an all-in-one printer that comes with cool print, scan, and copy features. The scan to PDF feature is one among them that enables you to scan an original using the printer’s control panel or software and save its copy as a PDF file on your computer. However, you need to prepare the printer and your computer for the same to avoid a problem when performing the scan to PDF operation. Now, just read on to know more about the same.
HP Officejet Pro 8615- Scan To Pdf – Complete Guide
Begin with preparing the printer and your computer for ‘scan to PDF.’
Preparing The Devices
- First, make sure that your HP printer and the computer are turned on and connected to the same network.
- Next, check if the Scan to Computer option is enabled on your printer. If not, enable it.
- For Windows: Open the printer software. Go to the Scan section. Click on the Manage Scan to Computer option followed by Enable.
- For Mac: Open the HP Scan software followed by HP Utility. Go to the Scan to Computer section. Click the checkbox beside the Enable Scan to Computer option.
- Ensure that the latest and most compatible scanner drivers are installed on your computer.
- Clean the scanner glass if you find any dirt particles on it. Prepare and load the original you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the ADF.
Scanning From The HP 8615 Printer’s Control Panel
- Use the ADF or scanner glass to load the original you want to scan and save it to your computer as PDF.
- Tap Scan > Computer. Choose your computer if prompted.
- Now, select the scan type and save the type as a PDF. Configure the other scan settings as per your needs.
- Finally, tap Start Scan. Now, your printer will scan and save the placed original as a PDF file to the selected computer.
Scanning Using The HP OJP8615 Printer Software
HP Officejet Pro 8615 Scanning For Windows
- Open the HP printer software on your computer. Go to the Scan section.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now, on the screen that opens, choose Save as PDF.
- Choose the scan size option from the Scan Size drop-down menu.
- Configure the Source and Destination settings correctly, and finally, click Scan.
HP Officejet Pro 8615 Scanning For Mac
- Open the HP Easy Scan software. Ensure that your printer model is selected correctly.
- Choose the scan type from the Presets drop-down menu.
- Finally, click Scan.
Contact us if you need real-time assistance in scanning and saving the original as a PDF file with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8615 printer. You can do this using the call option.